Episode 2621

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Uh, what button do I press do download it?

EDIT: Nevermind.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I haven't been around in a while. But I posted 2614 a while back. So here is 2621, also from 1989. Here it is. I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63EPN8DM
Would you be interested in trading another episode(s) for 2614? I currently have 37 "regular" episodes (plus a few specials and previews) available in either mp4 or Windows Media format; please send me a private message if you've got any requests, and I'll let you know if I have them. Thanks!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Can someone help me out here? I clicked on the link, but it just lead me to some dating site. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
At the top, there are three letters, you type them into the box next to it, it then tells you to wait a few seconds to download it and boom, it's yours.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I seem to be getting somewhere, but they're telling me I have to wait two hours and ten minutes for it to load. You said it would just be a few seconds. I don't know if it's the fact that my computer is slow or if I'm doing something wrong.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I got it, but unfortunately, I need Quicktime pro to watch it which I don't have. Could someone post that on You Tube? That might make things easier. Just thought I'd make that suggestion.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I have it in .AVI format. Gimmie your email and I'll sent it to you through Megaupload as soon as I can.