Fraggle puppet help

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm been kind of shy around the forums and could use some serious help...
:coy:
my highest goal in puppetry is to own a Fraggle... i can make him, but i need some help with techniques and tips! if anyone who has made a Fraggle give me any tips? maybe email me patterns or diagrams of their own?..
:smirk:
... also if anyone knows of someone who could make a custom fraggle puppet (not one of the original 5) that i could purchase? big or small...
:excited:
and if anyone can recreate the puppet thats my icon, only recreate a custom one(different colors), not to just copy it, let me know!...
I "ADORE" fraggle rock!
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!
~ Kyle ~

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
if you wanta puppet like the Avatar, why not contact his creator, , did u ask to use the image for your avatar?

Reaction score
no, i didn't ask to use it as my avatar...:embarrassed: i hadn't even thought about it! i was online googleing puppets when i had come accross it so i saved the picture then uploaded it here... oops! i will get on that!

and as for the making of the avatar puppet, i just want a puppet that resembles that one, not a replica puppet itself...