Never Been a Group of Friends Quite Like This!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Zoot's journal entry? Obviously fabricated. Zoot would never say/write something like that... would he?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 5

The trio headed through the dimentional road, and ended up in Dillydale first, as it was closer to Hensonville than Anime Tokyo. When they reached the city limits, Tamama viewed their surroundings. Then he viewed himself and Kikit. Kikit was a light blue Little Miss, with slightly long legs, but she kept her red nose, pink and purple tennis shoes, pink and purple headband, and long orange hair. Tamama was a Mr. Man shaped like Mr. Small, only dark blue, and with no shoes. He still retained his light yellow army cap. Pretty soon, the moped parked in front of a white observatory with a huge telescope coming from the roof.

"We're here." Kikit said. The trio stepped out, and Mr. Small knocked on the door. A lime green Mr. Man with a large build, orange nose, one curl of hair, and a black necktie came out. He was Mr. Nosy.

"Mr. Small! Kikit! Tamama!" Mr. Nosy said. "You're here early!"

"That's why we're here." Kikit said. "We need to tell you about something."

The trio came in and sat down at the kitchen table. Kikit explained the plan.

"...And I want you to come with us." Kikit finished.

"But, how will there be enough room?" Mr. Nosy asked.

"Come outside." Kikit said, leading them. She walked up to the moped's side car.

"You see, the car's too small!" Mr. Nosy said.

"Kukukuku!" Kikit laughed, imitating Kururu. "I press!"

She then pressed a hidden button inside the side car, and it expanded large enough to fit both Mr. Small and Mr. Nosy.

"We'll do the same when we go to Anime Tokyo." Kikit said. Mr. Nosy then went into the house to pack his stuff, and then they boarded the moped. Kikit pressed the universe button, and they went off.

Meanwhile, in Hensonville, The Electric Mayhem (Minus Zoot and Kikit, for obvious reasons) was practicing. Floyd was singing the last part of the song.

"Had I been true to her
I'd be there now
In the strawberry patch with Sally tonight, oh yeah
In the strawberry patch with my Sally tonight!" Floyd crooned at the end.

"Just can't take it no more. No!" Janice and Misty ended.

"Okay, take five!" Dr. Teeth said, and the gang took a break.

"I wonder where Kikit is." Misty said.

"Yeah! She normally never misses practice!" Hands said.

"I think she's still in our room." Nurse Tounges said.

"Superb probosculation, Nurse!" Dr. Teeth said, while Nurse Tounges blushed a little.

"I'll get her!" Misty said, running up the stairs.

Misty opened the door to the band's room, and was shocked at the sight. On the floor was Zoot, who was in a fetal position, and clinging the note in his arms. Mustard and Boomie were near him, and worried at the sight.

"Guys, come up here!" Misty called down to the band, and they all rushed up.

"Where's the fire!" Lips overreacted.

"There's no fire, but there is a fetal saxophone player!" Misty said, pointing to Zoot.

"What happened to him?" Floyd asked.

"And, what's that note doing in his hands?" Nurse Tounges asked.

"I got it." Misty said, taking the note from his hands, and reading it. After she did, a look of shock crossed her face.

"What's wrong?" Hands asked.

"Oh. My. Crap." Misty said. "We just lost a member." She gave the note to the others, and they all read it.

"W-what? How did this happen?" Floyd asked.

"She brought Mr. Small and Tamama with her?" Lips wondered.

"I think we know what this means..." Dr. Teeth said.

"UNIVERSE TRIP!" The rest of the band (minus Zoot) said. They rushed to the bus, and got ready. Well, Misty came back and dragged Zoot to the bus, and Boomie followed. Mustard lingered for a few seconds, and looked out the window, where Dimentio was floating.

"Excellent work, Mustard." Dimentio said. "If we keep this up, we'll have the band disbanded in no time!"

Mustard saluted with his ears, his eyes glowed red, and he followed the band...

"Perfect, just perfect!" Dimentio said, and laughed evilly. After realizing that you guys are watching him laugh evilly, his faced turned as red as a sackfull of beetroots. And then he fainted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... He's a puppy, isn't he? You know, I like Kikit's Little Miss form, reminds me of Little Miss Giggles. Huge drama... There's been a lot of that musician drama going around lately. Oh, more please!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 6

The runaway gang had just pulled into Anime Tokyo. Tamama was back to his normal Keronian tadpole state, but the others had changed. Kikit was now a human, with a light blue schoolgirl outfit, with pink socks, and purple shoes. She kept her orange hair and headband, though. Her eyes were also purple, instead of the black circles they normally were. Both Mr. Small and Mr. Nosy were Keronians now. Mr. Nosy was a lime green adult Keronian with an orange hat, and no symbol. He kept his solitary curl of hair, and necktie, though. Mr. Small was an orange Keronian tadpole, and also had no symbol, though he kept his stovepipe hat and sneakers. They cruised around the city, until they found the place they were looking for: Nishizawa Manor. Kikit pressed a button on the gate's wall, and Tamama's owner, Momoka, spoke into the voice box.

"Nishizawa reisidence, Momoka speaking. Who is this?" Momoka politely asked.

"It's Kikit, Tamama, Mr. Nosy, and Mr. Small." Kikit replied.

"Hi! I'll let you in!" Momoka said, and pushed a button, which opened the gates to the manor. The four then walked in.

"I always love coming here." Mr. Small said, as they walked up the large path.

"Welcome!" Momoka said, bowing to the four, and they did the same. "How was the practice?"

"That's sorta why we're here..." Kikit said. In a few minutes, they were in Momoka's large dining room, and Kikit retold the story.

"Oh, boy troubles." Momoka understood relationship problems. "I see. It reminds me of me and Fuyuki. FUYUKI! WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE ME!" Momoka had snapped into her angry side.

"So...is that a yes?" Kikit asked. She was used to these outbursts, as Tamama had them as well.

"Yes." Momoka said. "Just let me get a few things."

After Momoka had packed her stuff, and put it in the moped, Kikit pushed the button on Tamama's sidecar, making it bigger. They all boarded, and Kikit pushed the universe button, then they were all off to wherever they will be taken.

Meanwhile, the Electric Mayhem bus was just pulling into Dillydale. They had the same nose, skin, and hair color, only they were different shapes, with their heads functioning as their bodies. If any of them had hats or shoes, they kept them too. Dr. Teeth pulled the bus into a parking space near the Dillydale Hotel, and the gang split up into five groups of two, and checked all around Dillydale, talking to anyone they could find, with no luck. Finally, all of them met at Mr. Bounce's BeanBurgers, to see how things went.

"So, what did you guys find?" Dr. Teeth asked. "Nurse Tounges and I couldn't find anything."

"All me and Animal found was that you need to keep a mile distance from Mr. Noisy when you try to talk to him." Floyd said, trying to gain his focus back.

"Like, me and Sapia only found out that Miss Chatterbox can talk way more than I can." Janice said, upset about it.

"Me and Zoot found out that Mr. Tickle is fast, and his arms can stretch really far." Misty said, with the tickly feeling still in her stomach.

"And me and Lips only found out that it's impossible to get anything out of Miss Shy, without her breaking down crying, then running home." Hands said, wishing to get the information.

"Great." Nurse Tounges said. "We'll never find Kikit now!"

"Excuse us." A female voice spoke up.

"We couldn't help but notice something was wrong. Can we help?" Another female voice said. When the band looked at them, they saw two Little Misses, one oval shaped one, with blonde hair in a ponytail shaped like a question mark, with it being held by a blue ribbon, and the other one with a light pink body shaped like Mr. Small's, only she was smaller, and had a blue ribbon as well. They were Miss Curious and Miss Tiny.

"Hey, Tiny. Curious." Floyd said. "Yeah, we need help."

The band took turns telling the story, and Miss Curious and Miss Tiny told of how they went home from a shopping trip (they lived with Mr. Small and Mr. Nosy, in their own wing of the observatory), and couldn't find the two Mr. Men anywhere.

"I know she left with Mr. Small, but I didn't expect her to leave with Mr. Nosy!" Lips said.

"So, you two in?" Hands asked.

"Yes!" Miss Curious and Miss Tiny said at the same time.

So, the hunt was beginning. The band had some aid, and would be ready for the hunt in the morning. All the while, they didn't notice the fact that Mustard's eyes were glowing even redder than before, or the face that was follwing them. A face with no nose, one black eye, and one yellow eye. A face that could belong to a jester...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha... Loves all of this. Little Miss Curious and Tiny? Curioser and curioser. Nice descripts BTW. What's this "could belong to a jester"... Don't they? *Wonders where this hunt will lead to next.
Please post more.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... :halo: Sah-rree.
You know... What with Mustard's eyes glowing ever redder, I wonder if he was subjected to Professor Namba's anger-empowerment experiments.