Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

caper

Reaction score
No the pic was posted by KermieBaby47 on page 13.

I was trying to copy and paste it but the pic did not come out.

It was a pic of Animal, Kermit, and Gonzo standing without their stands.

I didn't buy them yet.

I just wanted to know what's the point of their stands if they can stand on their own?

Is it just for display like the stands on action figures or do they really need it due to fragileness?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Ok UK members, Paul from TCZ has told me that Gonzo will be arriving this week IF NOT mid next week at the latest. Again the frustrating delay is all down to MR (apparently).
Second news is Fozzie is up for pre order! I have ordered mine!
How great is that. He is billed for Autumn so I hope we will have him by X Mas

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ok UK members, Paul from TCZ has told me that Gonzo will be arriving this week IF NOT mid next week at the latest. Again the frustrating delay is all down to MR (apparently).
Second news is Fozzie is up for pre order! I have ordered mine!
How great is that. He is billed for Autumn so I hope we will have him by X Mas
Which Christmas is questionable! :wink:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
This is SO frustratiing! MR will not have there pre-order for Fozzie till they actually get some kind of info is what CSTom told us at MR. I want to pre-order mine NOW! :embarrassed:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
This is SO frustratiing! MR will not have there pre-order for Fozzie till they actually get some kind of info is what CSTom told us at MR. I want to pre-order mine NOW! :embarrassed:
At least you ain't waiting for the blue fella, theres us unlucky fools in the UK still waiting with baited breath for our first look of MR latest. Having the bear up for pre-order before you guys ain't really any consolation as you'll still get the bear before us! Now shut-up and go play with your Gonzo:big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Quick update UK fans,

TCZ website is updated again and now says Gonzo is expected 04/04/08?

Lets see what happens?

Chris