Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Disney.com
• Meep-meep-meep...Disney.com (01:26) - Dr. Bunen Honeydew and Beaker
• Disney.com has new stuff! (01:26) - Rizzo the Rat
These, 1 new video on kermits blog and 1 on the main page are new.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Meep-meep-meep...Disney.com (1:26) - Bunsen and Beaker are always so much fun! Even more so in these recent videos! They reused the delete key joke here, but that's okay, because it was still funny. I loved that Bunsen could find the "On" key. And it wasn't as praising of the new Disney site as I expected--in fact, it really only explained the new features more thoroughly, which I'm sure all of us Muppet fans care about. :rolleyes: I am loving the tagline, "Welcome to Muppet Labs' Tech Support, where technically we support you. Even if we don't." Classic Bunsen Honeydew.

Up With Pepe! (1:26) - SO MUCH FUN! ! ! Behind "Elevator Bingo" this is my favorite video on the site. It's so quick, but SO FUNNY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pepe and Rizzo's helium voices--TOO funny. Classic Muppet stuff right there. Just love Pepe in this one. He and Rizzo work so well as a team it's not even funny (it's HYSTERICAL!).

Gonzo's Safety Tips :smile:44) - HAHAHAHAHA! ! ! That is perfect Gonzo! ! ! He's just AWESOME in this! "Cut the cable." HAHAHA! Amazing! And Kermit's FACE! That is a beautiful feat of puppetry by Steve. So, so, so, so awesome! Steve and Dave STILL work great together, and Gonzo and Kermit are even better.

New Stuff at Disney.com, okay? (1:26) - Pepe is AWESOME. I love him so much! He's just too funny. "Just send unmarked twenty dollar bills to my attention--" "A prawn has to eat, hokay?" I LOVE it. And it was SO Kermit-y to congratulate it then have it backfire. Loved it SO much. Kermit and Pepe work very well together too. HECK! Kermit's working well weith EVERYONE these days! I wanna see more of him and Piggy! I LOVE Pepe's new outfit as well.

I was unable to find Rizzo's Disney.com video though... :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea Rizzo was really on in that video! well i think everyone was really on in that one!

I really beleive that the web site stuff we can see a lot of what Jim Lewis has talked about in the Ask Jim thread come out!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I haven't been able to spot the Pepe at the drivethru one, but one thought that kept flitting past my mind as I saw the very funny elevator clip with Rizzo and Pepe was ... "At some point, some child is going to inhale too much helium, die, and the parents are going to go to war."

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have a Mupp-date!

At the very start of the site the Rats wish everyone a happy Labor day!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Some of those videos I hadn't seen, and I liked them! I loved the Muppet Labs one about waiting. ("I spy with my little eye something that starts with the Greek letter Epsolon.")

Erine81981

Reaction score
Enjoying every newer videos. Awsomely done. I really hope they get started on a certain show. Loved the Labor Day thing too. Cute for Rizzo and the rats to wish us a good labor day. Thanks Rizzo and the Rats.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Mupdate! Mupdate!
New Fozzie, Pepe, & Kermit video : was pretty cute
And new Elivator skit with Gonzo and Kermit I laughed out loud at that one
The Big Swedish Finish has been added to the clips also.
And also a new do not touch clip with penguins

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I lke the black and white they use in some of the new elevator skits.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have a Muppdate

This one is mostly about Peppe and Topo Sticky

There is also a very funny Stalar and Waldorf one as well. Looks like they where at a movie studio sleeping betwen takes.