What Labyrinth and Dark Crystal merchandise do you want?

DTWolf

Reaction score
Burdened with shame and embarrassment at not owning a CD I have long claimed to want, yesterday I bought the Labyrinth soundtrack at a Best Buy.

And I forgot to clarify in my Firey description (yes, I'm still beating that drum) that the arms, legs, and heads should all share the same peg-and-socket design so you can attach any piece to any opening--arm on top of the neck, leg at the shoulder, etc. If I want a Firey with five arms and no head, darn it, I should be able to put one together. That's part of the Firey charm.

I think a shaggy plush Ludo that's screen-accurate (not cute-i-fied for mass consumption) and just happens to be in scale with Neca's Jareth and allegedly forthcoming Hoggle figures would be a real prize. He's one character I'd rather see in plushy fur than in plastic.

Over in another thread there's discussion of Mindstyle's coming Fraggle vinyl figures/figurines. I say, if you're going to do small-scale Henson figures sold blind-boxed (where you don't know which one you've bought till you buy it and open it), give me some Labyrinth goblins. If I get duplicates of a few of those, I don't care, I'll display them all. Those could be fun to collect blind-boxed.

And miniatures/paperweights of Jareth's castle and the Dark Crystal castle are a great idea if done well (and not given the sloppy paint job of the sort you see on bargain Christmas ornaments). But I don't want any huge, expensive statues of the castles that weigh as much as I do.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Screen accurate Gelfling figures, Mysics, Skeksis, etc.

Oh yes, action figures! ! !

z0e2cool

Reaction score
merchandise

i would love to buy any merchandise from labyrinth since it was my favorite movie oh i meant that i bought the soundtrack at best buy not fye i couldn't remember it's been so long:batty:

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
I'd love to have the 13 hour clock! It would be fun to see people's reactions when they try and check the time ^_^

And a replica of Sarah's Ballgown would be awesome. I've seen many fan made costumes of it, but none have really struck me as being "perfectly" like the gown in the movies. I wonder what happened to the original dress?

I went to a wedding store just to see how much it would cost to re-create Sarah's ballgown and I got an estimated price of $1200. "Ouch". That's not in my budget anytime soon. I'm still trying to get an outfit together for FaerieWorlds:big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
I went to a wedding store just to see how much it would cost to re-create Sarah's ballgown and I got an estimated price of $1200. "Ouch". That's not in my budget anytime soon. I'm still trying to get an outfit together for FaerieWorlds:big_grin:
That's not so bad for a wedding dress price.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd love to have a big Ludo plush.

Reaction score
I'd love a paperweight model of Jareth's castle! It would probably be the pride of my collection. I totally want to get a job at NECA just so I can flood them with product idea's for Labyrinth.

For instance, they should start making some Sarah Figures. They're in love with Jareth right now because: All those costume changes=Tons of figures, but Sarah has Three outfits she could wear too! (Medieval dress, Casual wear, and the Ballroom outfit). I'd definantly get all three!

Maybe I should try my hand at sculpey so I can make some of these things by myself!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I'd really, really, REALLY love the old plush of the Firey from Labyrinth. I've always loved the concept of takin it apart like I've heard it was possible to do (Being that it was attached with velcro to make it like their sequence in the movie) :smile:

Labyrinth= My undeniabley favorite movie :big_grin:

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
i want the movie on dvd i live in georgia and i have looked every where for the dvd......if any of you can help me out i would greatly appreciate it......thanks again