Any Ideas for the new Fraggle Rock Episode!

Collgoff

Reaction score
An idea for a new episode of fraggle rock!

Well there is some ideas I have for new episodes of fraggle rock but I can tell you one of them.:smile:
A human baby girl somehow got to fraggle rock with a big laudrey basket and land into the middle of the fraggle pond and wembley knows what is in the basket but must of the fraggle don't beleaive him but Gobo and Mokey.
So Wembley well take good care of the baby girl untill Wembley and his friends have to find away to get her back home to outer space.:excited:
So I had that idea stuck in my head from quite sometime now and it's really sillmer to the episode fraggle rock called Wembley's egg.:coy:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
it's really sillmer to the episode fraggle rock called Wembley's egg.:coy:

The only problem is it feel almost exactly like Wembley's Egg. If you were to actually do this episode it would need to be a different Fraggle. But Boober had a "Space Frog" and Gobo a Radio (Wish granting creature), so it would have to be Red or Mokey. Neither of them have had an episode dedicated to them finding and having to help something from "outerspace". :excited: They have had other stuff like Red and Mavis the Mirror, or the Lily Creature. And Mokey and Bagoonie.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
My idea would be something like the shows return. Like new renters move into the workshop. Like a few people are looking at it. A group of teens who want to bored up the hole. A Contractor who wants to just tear it down and build a mall. And a family with a kid. An only child. Who when looking at the workshop thinks he/she see's something in the hole. The parents think its an imaginary friend. It would be like the last few episodes with Doc leaving food and stuff for them, but modernized. So the series will be based around the fraggles and befriending this kid who can see them. That way it still has the tie to the human world, but is an upgrade to the always hiding as in the original! Also, have some sort of agreement, like a job the Fraggles do for the Gorgs and are paid in Radish's. Fraggles and Gorgs living in Harmony, just like the Trashheap sings about. Maybe introduce a new Gorg that still is trying to live by the old ways of thumping Fraggles.

Collgoff

Reaction score
The only problem is it feel almost exactly like Wembley's Egg. If you were to actually do this episode it would need to be a different Fraggle. But Boober had a "Space Frog" and Gobo a Radio (Wish granting creature), so it would have to be Red or Mokey. Neither of them have had an episode dedicated to them finding and having to help something from "outerspace". :excited: They have had other stuff like Red and Mavis the Mirror, or the Lily Creature. And Mokey and Bagoonie.
Sorry about my idea I thought it might be intrusting to a human baby gose into fraggle rock.:sympathy:

Collgoff

Reaction score
My idea would be something like the shows return. Like new renters move into the workshop. Like a few people are looking at it. A group of teens who want to bored up the hole. A Contractor who wants to just tear it down and build a mall. And a family with a kid. An only child. Who when looking at the workshop thinks he/she see's something in the hole. The parents think its an imaginary friend. It would be like the last few episodes with Doc leaving food and stuff for them, but modernized. So the series will be based around the fraggles and befriending this kid who can see them. That way it still has the tie to the human world, but is an upgrade to the always hiding as in the original! Also, have some sort of agreement, like a job the Fraggles do for the Gorgs and are paid in Radish's. Fraggles and Gorgs living in Harmony, just like the Trashheap sings about. Maybe introduce a new Gorg that still is trying to live by the old ways of thumping Fraggles.
Well all of that is good so I geuss you don't like it!:frown:

Foodie

Reaction score
I've been thinking that they should've done one more young Traveling Matt story ( where Uncle Gobo develops some sort of respect for Matt... something a bit more lasting than what was shown in the series ) and another episode featuring the " T. Matthew Fraggle " room. :smirk:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Any ideas for the new fraggle rock episode

I've been thinking that they should've done one more young Traveling Matt story ( where Uncle Gobo develops some sort of respect for Matt... something a bit more lasting than what was shown in the series ) and another episode featuring the " T. Matthew Fraggle " room. :smirk:
I do like those ideas that way it could show a good side of Uncle Gobo all I see that Uncle Gobo isn't being nice to Young Traveling Matt.
Well the " T. Matthew Fraggle room could show something like laybled the arches in the room.
Well everytime I read or hear The " T. Matthew Fraggle room in the Matthew part that is the same name my older brother Matthew Philip Goff.
I might say same as my brother's name!:excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
I do like those ideas that way it could show a good side of Uncle Gobo all I see that Uncle Gobo isn't being nice to Young Traveling Matt.
Well the " T. Matthew Fraggle room could show something like laybled the arches in the room.
Well everytime I read or hear The " T. Matthew Fraggle room in the Matthew part that is the same name my older brother Matthew Philip Goff.
I might say same as my brother's name!
They could've done several Young Matt stories in the same way they did the few that they did, with the Storyteller telling them to the gang.

I think that if the series ran for another season, they would've done more of both things.:smirk:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Any ideas for the new Fraggle episodes

They could've done several Young Matt stories in the same way they did the few that they did, with the Storyteller telling them to the gang.

I think that if the series ran for another season, they would've done more of both things.:smirk:
I do agree with you:excited::excited.:excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Here some Ideas I have in mind must better then the 1st one,
1. The new begingings: Few days after Doc and his dog Sprocket moved to the desert Girl from Doc and Sprocket's aparmet name Julie have came to welcome Doc and Sprocket to her apartment and as Doc thank Julie the welcome gift Julie saw a postcard to Gobo Fraggle but Julie ask Doc who is Gobo so Doc tells her about Gobo, where he comes from and everything the next day Julie's brother is doing a sicnesce prodjet and he came to Doc's help him and the machine somehow shrinks Julie into fraggle size and meets the fraggles in fraggle rock.
2.Where no fraggle or Dozzer has gone before:Red Fraggle is helping her friend Cotterpin Dozzer to find a perfict spot to start working on the Dozzer bridge then the 2 friends hear a noise that they never hear before so the friends have to figure out what that sound was and then Red and Cotterpin found a tunnle never been to before and end up in a place where no fraggle or dozzer has gone before.
3.Boober's sleepwalking trubble: Gobo and Wembley wake up one moring and saw Boober sleeping in their room and Boober no idea how he got into Gobo and Wembley's room so Gobo thinks Boober has been sleepwalking So the 3 fraggle told the trash heap that Boober has been sleepwaking and they don't know why so the told the fraggle to find out why Boober's been sleepwalking so along with help with Red, Mokey, Doc, Sprocket, and Julie to find out why boober is been sleepwalking.
4.Maya's trip to Fraggle Rock: Julie has some problem in school lately beause a girl name Maya has been picking on her and Julie is sick of Maya picking on her so Julie grab her shrinking poison shrunk into fraggle size and Julie have gone to see the trash heap to her how Julie can stop Maya from picking on her so the trash heap told Julie that she must give Maya the lavna berry and the trahs heap told Julie the Berry will make Maya small and she'll be that siz untill Maya will learn that not nice to pick on people and to understand life.
So Julie did as the trash heap told her then Maya aet ther berry shrink into fraggle size and Maya end being in fraggle rock and she learn a lot and made some new friends.
5.Spelly messey: Everyone in Fraggle rock is have just like everyday but Red fraggle was showing Julie The new slide stunt Red made up and Julie tried the slide Red showed her but she almost did it but not quite and Julie told that sometimes she wish she was a fraggle so Red the secret spell back and she did the spell on Julie but it didn't work as red thought and Julie turn into other creatures So red and her friends have to find away to turn JUlie back into a human.
6.The disappering Julie:When Julie couldn't have much sleep one night she begang seeing things but she knew someone is coming for her then after school Maya saw a big ugly tode like creature taking Julie away so Maya ran out to get some help by the time she got to Doc's apartment she saw Doc, Sprocket, and the fraggles and Maya told them a tode looking creature to Julie away the fraggles know it is evil Wonder Michmooch.
Michmooch took Julie so she'll be his bride and Julie tried to get away from him she can't but her came and safe her.(I know Michmooch dosen't like love or anything good but I thought it might be intrusten.)