What was your first Fraggle Rock episode?

Skye

Reaction score
I never saw it on TV, so my very first episode was "Beginnings" when the DVD set was released.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would have to say my first one i can remember seeing is "When The Music Died." I remember the song so much and when Wembley is being carried out to the gorgs garden. Those eye lids of his. they were so weird when i remember seeing him like that. I always asked why he looked like that. But i would say i proubley saw more before that episode aired being that i do remember it was HBO that it was on. So it wasn't from when Disney Showed them. But that would be the first one i remember seeing. Also i would say the other one i remember is when Mokey and Red are trapped by some type of plant that made them fall asleep (i think) But all i can remember is Mokey and Red sitting on a ledge of a rock with thos plants growing all around them. Does anyone know which one i'm talking about?

Foodie

Reaction score
The Great Radish Famine. I saw it when we first got HBO which I think was late 1986. Since I wasn't too familiar with anything about it, I kinda thought Mokey was the main character since Gobo wasn't around in that episode. I pretty much saw them in order from then on. :smirk: :excited:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure, I guess it depends on which way I used to tape them first VHS or Beta, Probably a repeat of I Don't Care (the first on VHS), but The Day The Music Died was always my favorite out of the episodes of my one VHS tape from the HBO era, my favorite on Beta was either Mokey Here And Now or Gone But Not Forgotten (both original airdate I think, I was born in 1985)

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Wow, I have no idea what my first episode of FR was. I have honestly been watching it pretty much since I was born. The Fraggles have always been a continuous part of my life I'm proud to say.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The episode i was refuring too was the Race one. It's on this season. It was Red and Mokey it was Red and Landford. I must of forgot and when i was watching this i remember the plants and everything. Just not Landford. But that would be another epsidoe i remember watching when i was growing up watching them. :excited:

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
(Shifting guiltily) I comepletely forgot about this show until a few years ago. My older brother used to watch it so we taped a few episodes. The one I most remebered was "The Bells of Fraggle Rock". My rediscovery episode, however, was "Red's Club".

Rose

Reaction score
Not sure excatly. UM.... I would have to say ' Beginnings ' and ' Red's Club ' for some reason those seemed to me the ones I saw the most growing up. I didn't really start getting into the Fraggles ' till 1989, but I do remeber seeing it off and on on TV thought out the years.

Frogster

Reaction score
Beginnings was my first, followed by The Great Radish Caper. My mom's friends used to record them for me, and I actually saw "The Honk Of Honks" before "The Minstrels." I remember picking up "The Minstrels" at our library, thinking it was "Honks."