Return to Labyrinth: Volume 2

Chocobear

Reaction score
My sister and I happen to love Japanese manga. Depending on the type, of course. There's nothing wrong with releasing a "Labyrinth" manga, so long as the art and the story are up to par.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The story is good, I'm not keen on the art, but I'm buying the books to support the license and the title. I've never been much for manga/anime but it's always been my own personal take on it. All my friends love it, though.

I am eagerly awaiting the Dark Crystal books, too! The art, that I've seen, is awesome there--looks like the characters from the movie for sure. I hope the story will be as good.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Has anyone read Vol 2 yet? How does it measure up and a more detailed plot synopsis would be great!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm waiting on Amazon to send mine when it's available. Yippee! Heh--seriously am anxiously awaiting the book.

tanuki

Reaction score
I've already got mine -- found a copy at a local store. I enjoyed it. A lot happens in this one, with some secondary characters coming to the fore. I won't spoil the ending, but it's a double cliffhanger: two unexpected developments, happening in rapid succession. I have no idea where they're going with either one.

And now I have to wait for Volume #3 to come out... sigh!

alorindanya

Reaction score
I've already got mine -- found a copy at a local store. I enjoyed it. A lot happens in this one, with some secondary characters coming to the fore. I won't spoil the ending, but it's a double cliffhanger: two unexpected developments, happening in rapid succession. I have no idea where they're going with either one.

And now I have to wait for Volume #3 to come out... sigh!
I know! First Moppet, then Sarah...but the fact is WHEN did the Sarah portion happen in relation to everything. That is the question that might answer the former.

Timhodge

Reaction score
It's been a long wait between volumes, but I think it's paid off because the art has significantly improved.

It's also nice to know that they've taken fan feedback onboard and consequently expanded the series to four volumes to fit in more of the stuff that people hoped to see in the sequel.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOOT! I'm too excited about it. I hope when I make my Post Office Box run on Wednesday it's there!