Fraggle Puppets!

Foodie

Reaction score
Ah, I know the guy you're talking about! I know that he charges 600 dollars for each of his puppets; I don't know how that strikes you.
:wink: Good luck!

Yeah, that'd be the guy who did my Gobo. Now, he did a Baby Gobo & Boober and charged about $100 for each... Oh yeah, he also did a mid-sized Gobo that sold for $400. His eyes were in better proportion. :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Do you have pictures or links to any of these? I'd love to see for an idea if I want one. I like to know what im getting before I get it. I don't want to pay tons of money and not be satisfied!

Foodie

Reaction score
Do you have pictures or links to any of these? I'd love to see for an idea if I want one. I like to know what im getting before I get it. I don't want to pay tons of money and not be satisfied!

I could prolly cobble some pictures together and email them to ya. :smirk:

Oh wait, here's a link to some of his photos. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=puppetmancan&x=22&y=8 I know his Wembley is pictured. He can most likely show you pics of his other fraggles. He's supposed to be doing a Mokey for some one but I haven't heard how far that's progressed. :excited:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
He's known as "puppetmancan" here on the boards. He made me a really cute replica of Baby Rowlf! :sympathy: I believe there are a few pics of him as well on that site that Phraggle posted!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
All I have heard that people are trying to contact him, I hear people have a way to contact him....but still I have no way to contact him myself. So can someone please give me an email address or a link with one or something?

Reaction score
go to search users... then click on 'p' go to the 2nd to last page, and his name should be on it, click on it, then when his profile comes up, click on the contact button! hope that helps!

Foodie

Reaction score
All I have heard that people are trying to contact him, I hear people have a way to contact him....but still I have no way to contact him myself. So can someone please give me an email address or a link with one or something?

I sent his address in a private message to you. Did you get it?