Fraggle Puppets!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you master Puppet makers have ever made the 5 Fraggles? If so, i'd love to see them! ALSO! If you ever would want to make one and sell it, I REALLY want the 5!:excited:

Reaction score
need fraggle puppet help...

Hello everyone, i'm brand spanking new here and could use some serious help...

my one goal of puppetry is to own a fraggle... i can make him, but i need some help with techniques and tips!

... also if anyone knows of someone who could maybe make a fraggle puppet that i could purchase or just someone who has already made one...

I "ADORE" fraggle rock!
THANX SO MUCH EVERYONE!:excited:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
:smirk: looks great but his eyes are too big. If they were smaller he would be perfect.

Foodie

Reaction score
Where did you get him? anybody else have any ideas?:smirk:
Who me? I had a guy make him for me. I dunno if the thread here still exists, but all the info about the fraggle puppets he's made should still be here somewhere. I bought a baby version of Boober from the guy also.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Anybody know of anybody who can make them? I got a message from someone but he charges $1,000 for each Fraggle. Well that much I want them clothed and with legs. Thats a little much for me when I just want something to have instead of bare hand when listening to the songs and hand mouthing along!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I know the guy you're talking about! I know that he charges 600 dollars for each of his puppets; I don't know how that strikes you.
:wink: Good luck!