First Paris Hilton, now Lindsay Lohan...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Me too. I think she really does have talent, she's charasmatic. It's just sad because she made alot of teen type movies in the last few years so there are many young girls who look up to her and she's letting them down. I really hope she can overcome it. Drew Barrymore did it, so maybe she'll be able to do it too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Whatever the situation was, she is very lucky no one was hurt. It upsets me how many people try driving after drinking. It's not always the driver that gets hurt...

Anyway, I just hope she learns to make better decisions. :smile:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I do think Lindsey Lohan is a good actress and that it is difficult to grow up in a spotlight but drinking and driving is something I find hard to excuse. When you get on the road after drinking you are putting innocent people's lives at risk which is not fair to every other person on the road. It's one thing to make bad decisions that hurts yourself but when those decisions puts another's life at risk they should be taken seriously. She needs to have some sort of consequence that shows her how drunk driving can truly ruin lives so she doesn't just go back and do it again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do think Lindsey Lohan is a good actress and that it is difficult to grow up in a spotlight but drinking and driving is something I find hard to excuse. When you get on the road after drinking you are putting innocent people's lives at risk which is not fair to every other person on the road. It's one thing to make bad decisions that hurts yourself but when those decisions puts another's life at risk they should be taken seriously. She needs to have some sort of consequence that shows her how drunk driving can truly ruin lives so she doesn't just go back and do it again.
Exactly! I don't hate her or anything, but she (and so many other young people) needs to learn there are consequences to your actions.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Here's some toast Beau. *passes toast*

Yum! I like jelly, too!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Quit driving every thread off-topic with all this crap about toast.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Sheesh, SOMEBODY doesn't like bread products

Daniel