Ghost Hunters at Jim Henson Studio

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Right now on SciFi channel the Ghost Hunters are at the Jim Henson Studio. Check it out.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
First part of the show they are investigating a house associated with Charles Manson. I think the Charlie Chaplin/Jim Henson Studio investigation is the second part of the show.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know!

Wow, this is interesting. I mean I don't take these kind of shows too seriously, but they're fun to watch.
Funny how those two could hear all these voices but we couldn't! I was waiting for them to hear "Mahna Mahna!"

Hmm, wonder who the supposed woman could be...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The woman sighting was interesting. No sign of Uncle Deadly though.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I've never seen this particular show, so I'm not comfortable in saying how accurate it is, but I do indeed believe in ghost sightings and such. I saw this on Google, (kinda earily jumped out at me because Jim Henson was not at the forefront of my mind for once lol), but somehow I missed it.
:frown: I was going to post it on here, but because it a. wasn't a muppet sighting, and b. was somewhat more serious in nature, I wasn't sure where to put it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put it either so if a moderator needs to move it, please do. I think the show re-airs at 9 eastern/10 central. The Jim Henson Studios portion is about 35-40 minutes in to the show (although the Charles Manson home was interesting).

ploobis

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put it either so if a moderator needs to move it, please do. I think the show re-airs at 9 eastern/10 central. The Jim Henson Studios portion is about 35-40 minutes in to the show (although the Charles Manson home was interesting).
Are you sure it's the Henson studio that they are going to?

Because it just started and it said that they will check out the old Manson studio.