Hey Look! A GOOD Garfield Movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now, why didn't they just do this sooner?
http://www.garfield.com/d2v/index.html

Completely CGI, the script is written by Jim Davis Himself.... and they actually LOOK like Garfield. This should be fun, since the first REAL garfield movie was either Never made or long forgotten (Garfield's Judgement day was announced, and a book was released, but nothing apparently came out of it).

anytimepally

Reaction score
I miss Lorenzo Music :frown: .. his Garfield voice was just perfect!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I still like "A Garfield Christmas Special" the best. I used to watch that as a kid during christmas time.

SSLFan

Reaction score

Hope this new movie will make up for the pointless " A Tale of Two Kitties" sequel. That movie was just not funny.:grouchy: :attitude: :smirk:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I'm a big Garfield fan but wasn't crazy about the last movie. I'm curious to see how this one is. It sounds promising with Jim Davis writing it since he is, of course, the genius behind Garfield.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Hope this new movie will make up for the pointless " A Tale of Two Kitties" sequel. That movie was just not funny.:grouchy: :attitude: :smirk:

Well, considering Davis didn't write the scripts and every animal aside from garfield (and his Counterpart) was a real animal, this is a drastic improvement.

As much as I like the GArfield strip, I think the cartoon specials and TV series really made the characters pop.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It this going to be on video or in theaters because it doesn't quite make it clear to me.