Fan Mail

mwells

Reaction score
Autographs

So what address did you go through? That is what I am trying to figure out.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to contact Christopher Cerf? I really love the stuff he did for SS in its good old days, and really want to show my appreciation for him.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to contact Christopher Cerf? I really love the stuff he did for SS in its good old days, and really want to show my appreciation for him.
i was thinking the same thing myself. of all the ss composers, he's the one who wrote most of the songs i actually remember from childhood. his corporation Sirius Thinking Ltd. (which created Between the Lions) has a website with an address and e-mail, so you might try that.

vaati64

Reaction score
Forgot to mention; more then a year after I received the Robin and Floyd pics from Jerry, I got new pics of the Count as well in a new envelope. I only sent one request to Mr. Nelson, but it's like the gift that keeps on giving!

So, what address did you use to contact Jerry? I'm dying to get an authentic Jerry Nelson autographed picture.

pressedsilk

Reaction score
How can I reach the Henson Family?

I have articles of my students learning about Jim Henson and the Muppets in our art course. I'd like to send the family a few articles from our local news paper.

Jim Henson and the Muppets had been the theme for last years art course. We covered some Henson history and watched Muppet movies.
I'd love to share some of the news article with a family member.:smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
Can somebody give the address(es) to reach Jerry Nelson, Steve Whitmire, Louise Gold, Dave Goelz, and Kevin Clash?

Kiki

Reaction score
thanks. will it work if i did it like......

Jerry Nelson
c/o Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023
Yeah, I tihnk it will Nick, that's the one I used. (I wrote to him a few years back and got an autographed pic of the Count >_O)