Looking for Muppet Sideshow Busts

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm still on the hunt for alot of these busts myself. I only have five in my collection right now, so I have a long way to go.

I saw someone selling the whole set on Ebay once, but, needless to say, it was a lot of money.

your lucky... *sigh*... I ONLY have one and that Janice! :flirt: I got her for christmas a few years back

Kirthew

Reaction score
I have multiples of alot of my busts... but unfortunately... I would like to get a fair price on them... and they are starting to rise in value... a Kermit just sold for 150.00 on ebay... do I want 150.00 for my Kermit... no... but dont want to take the 40.00 that someone offered me... I will be more than happy to post what doubles I have here... but the prices I list are non negotiable...

Kirthew

Reaction score
Beauregard - 25.00
Miss Piggy - 40.00
Capt Link Hogthrob - 30.00
Swedish Chef - 150.00
Scooter - 25.00
Lew Zealander - 25.00
Rowlf - 75.00
Sam the Eagle - 100.00
Animal - 100.00
Kermit The Frog - 100.00

I think the prices are reasonable... and do not include shipping... if your interested... please PM me..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... 10 Muppet busts for $590-$600, works out to $60 per bust. Not a bad deal for the whole lot, hope HardRockCafe takes as much full advantage of this as possible.

Kirthew

Reaction score
Hmmm... 10 Muppet busts for $590-$600, works out to $60 per bust. Not a bad deal for the whole lot, hope HardRockCafe takes as much full advantage of this as possible.
Thanks... I bought them as part of a collection I bought for three busts... Gonzo, Statler and Waldorf... These are all my duplicates... and they are all pristine in the box... never opened... I was going to put them on Ebay after comic convention season...

Part of this collection I bought... also contains alot of plush items, puzzles, and a bunch of loose toys in bags... I have not gone through the entire collection yet... I really only bought it for the three busts listed above...

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Beauregard - 25.00
Miss Piggy - 40.00
Capt Link Hogthrob - 30.00
Swedish Chef - 150.00
Scooter - 25.00
Lew Zealander - 25.00
Rowlf - 75.00
Sam the Eagle - 100.00
Animal - 100.00
Kermit The Frog - 100.00

I think the prices are reasonable... and do not include shipping... if your interested... please PM me..
Hey, I just saw this post...those are all GREAT prices....of all ones you list...I only need the Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob. I am sending a PM to you right now.

Incidentally, now I am ONLY in need of the following:

Gonzo
Statler
Waldorf
Dr. Teeth

Pretty good I think...

Chris

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Well, I tried a few searches on Ebay, Amazon and Google and I could only find here's Dr. Teeth and Statler and they were both out of stock.:smirk:

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Ok, I am still looking for the following Muppets Busts.

Statler
Waldorf
Dr. Teeth
Gonzo

Let me know if any of you have them for sale or TRADE :big_grin:

Thanks,

Chris