why don't piggy and kermit get hitched?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have that site loaded and all I can find are things about Ernie and Bert. I'm sorry to keep bothering you about this, but I can't find info about whether or not Kermit and Miss Piggy are married anywhere on that site.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Never mind

Never mind. I found the one with Larry King and Piggy said they were maried and Kermit was denying it. Obviously, either they are married and Kermit denies it or they aren't and Miss Piggy thinks they are. I'll have to look at more transcripts at that site when I have time to see what else they say.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Never mind

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
Obviously, either they are married and Kermit denies it or they aren't and Miss Piggy thinks they are.
I think it's more along the lines that she's trying to convince people they are rather than thinking they are, and hopes that maybe Kermit will think so, too, so they will be.

She's using psychology, and she's not only a diva, but she's very intelligent.

For a pig.

F:big_grin:Z

spiderman

Reaction score
don't dis pigs

pigs have been scientifically proven to be very intelligent, even smarter than larry king (who i think is pretty dumb)

so please lay off the pig

Gonzo14

Reaction score
When Piggy was on Regis & Kelly/Kathy Lee talking about Muppets From Space, she Stated that they were married

And wasn't there a skit on The Muppet Show where they were going to get married, but ended in chaos

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Well, if they DID get married, it wasn't on "The Muppet Show." It was on "The Muppet's Take Manhattan," so we can disregard the episodes of the show to answer this question. Anyway, I looked at some of the transcripts at toughpigs.com and I guess I'll have to side with Kermit who says that they aren't married. He's usually fairly honest. And, Spiderman, I'm not trying to diss Miss Piggy or anything, I'm just stating my opinion. I'd have to see the celebration of 30 years thing again, to see if they said anything about being married there. For now, I'm going to have to say that they aren't married.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
isn't there an email address to just write JHC and ask the people behind it all?

I'll tend to that now.

FOZ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Try browsing the "Muppet Central" home page. I think under the FAQ section, they ask where you can write to the Jim Henson company.

Sweetums

Reaction score
I am of the persuasion that they are still single.

-Sweetums