Any KISS fans?

dontdoitagain

Reaction score
Im not much of a Kiss fan, but over here last year they did a show with Gene Simmons going into a rough(ish) school, and getting some kids into a band..teaching them how to play etc. They were rubbish in the end really but it was decent TV. He seemed like a pretty genuine guy.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
What'd he go and do that for?!? He was hardly even aging! And what little bit he was doing, he was doing really well!!! I don't think rockstars should get plastic surgery until they really start needing it.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised that Kiss was never on the original Muppet Show in the 70's! Their pop-stylings in 1979-80 and super-hero image adjustment fit perfectly with the show! (see: Dynasty, 1979 and Unmasked, 1980 --2 of my faves)

Anyone agree?

PS I'm sure that it's come out by now that Peter Criss had serious drug problems (saw in "When Kiss Ruled The World", 2004??) and had to leave due to failing health. I feel a special connection with Eric Carr anyway (miss him dearly) since I was a drummer (and Kiss fan) for many (30+) years and our names are very similar!

Fave LPs are probably Hotter Than ****, 1974; Rock and Roll Over, 1976; Dynasty, 1979; and um, maybe even Asylum, 1986

eric

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Wow, he was young. Just like Eric. Too bad.

"Animalize" certainly was one of their, um, loudest albums. (Not a huge fan of the LP, but always say something nice...)