Palisades Super Grover Action Figure

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I will let you all know when I have more info about these but I will probably put some on ebay, I just need to set up paypal to accept payments.

hey btw MD id like to buy 2 from ya! IF there NOT to high in price for your old MC pals! :big_grin: one for me and one for my muppety friend there...his b-day is commin up soon

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Does anyone have any preference to what version of the figure they would like? Grover packaged wearing the super hero suit or the one with him wearing the Clark kent jacket, I'm pretty sure they are identical, including both costumes but they are just variants in the way they are packaged.

Davina

Reaction score
i,too would be interested, though going to depend a lot on price...$$'s tight atm.. *sigh*

MWoO

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Does anyone have any preference to what version of the figure they would like? Grover packaged wearing the super hero suit or the one with him wearing the Clark kent jacket, I'm pretty sure they are identical, including both costumes but they are just variants in the way they are packaged.
No prefference. Do you have a price yet htough?

Oh, and yes both versions are identical as far as what they come with. The only difference is the outfit that is already put on them.

Oh stupid me just realized you live in Australia. The shipping alone would probably kill me.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I am trying to work out how much shipping would be to the US to keep it at a minimum to see if it would be worthwhile someone buying one from Australia.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd like to apologise to everyone here for not coming here for ages, ive been busy with lots of stuff going on but im back now. I have put one of the grover figures on eBay at the moment and its among 1 or 2 in the world on eBay at the moment so just search for palisades grover and you should see it. For those who were interested in these figures. A big sorry again for the delay. :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Once again I'm really sorry for not coming on here for ages. Have had a few things going on so haven't had time for much internet. I had some problems with the last supergrover I sold, it was too heavy when it came to post but I fixed that.

I listed another one today for all those interested type in Palisades grover on ebay and the one in Australia is mine. get in quick before christmas.