The Mutations

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Zoot the Saxman, when are you planning to work on Droop, Shaky Sanchez, Lenny the Lizard, Koozebanian Phoob, and Snake Frackle?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Well, to be totally honest.....I don't know. Who would buy them? Concidering how much time and money that will go into them to sculpt them, mold them and for resin and paint. I am guessing that i could possibly sell them for 35- 40 dollars a piece. Would people on here spend that much? So....to answer your question, When will i make them? I can't say. They were some characters I could take or leave, and to spend that much time and money for 1 or 2 people would not be that cost efficiant to me.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Well, to be totally honest.....I don't know. Who would buy them? Concidering how much time and money that will go into them to sculpt them, mold them and for resin and paint. I am guessing that i could possibly sell them for 35- 40 dollars a piece. Would people on here spend that much? So....to answer your question, When will i make them? I can't say. They were some characters I could take or leave, and to spend that much time and money for 1 or 2 people would not be that cost efficiant to me.
Do you have copies of your previously made Muppets for sale somewhere? I would say that 35-40 dollars is very reasonable all things considered.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How much are figures of Beautiful Day Monster, Gloat, and Luncheon Counter Monster?

Telly

Reaction score
Seriously...I think you should make a Sal. That thing would sell like hotcakes! From what I hear, hotcakes sell pretty well!

karamazov80

Reaction score
Seriously...I think you should make a Sal. That thing would sell like hotcakes! From what I hear, hotcakes sell pretty well!
Zoot the Saxman: I would say that, if you are interested in calculating the degree of serious interest for your potential toys, you could take a poll of Muppet Central users regarding their interest (I don't know if this forum allows you to construct polls, but if not, you could create a thread asking each person to post once if they are interested and willing to pay X amount of dollars for toy Y). Once you do this, you could presume that, conservatively, 15-20% of those who say "yes" would be a reasonable estimate of how many would actually pay. Then, you add in a few that you could presumably sell on eBay, and use that number to form the basis for how many people might actually buy your product.

If you were really interested in doing that, that is. . .

Telly

Reaction score
BUT of course...as stated in the puppetry section...this kind of action would be illegal. :attitude:

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Yes, making and selling them. I don't sell them for profit. I never have. Ask ANYONE who has bought from me before. I made these figures for me, and My collection. I am willing to share them with fans who collect just like me. I only charge what it costs in materials to make.