Series 2 has landed!!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I just went over to the Palisades site to check out the Daily Bit and saw that the Palisades Forum is up and running. According to the moderator Series 2 has been delivered to the LA warehouse! So, Ken what kind of ship date are we looking at now?
J~

fitz3641

Reaction score
In that post Mike Horn says that they are shipping to retailers now...so it shouldn't be too long now -- yahoo!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
I called my Toys-R-Us today and the guy I spoke with said they were expecting to get them in on Tuesday next week. I'll check next week to see if he was knew what he was talking about ...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think that Ken Lilly (the Man!) said that they will shelve about Mid November at the latest. I wonder if Animal will Ship with the others, or if he'll be delayed like Beaker.

Luke

Reaction score
Oooh Palisades has a message board - very nice !

Drtooth

Reaction score
AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED COLLECTING SERIES 1 YET!!!

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!!!

This news is so incredibly exciting... and I only have 15 bucks! :smile:

As for Animal, he shipped with the others. The only reason Beaker was delayed is because they got the sculpt so horribly wrong back @ the factory originally.

-SPEEGS

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah...start your engines...it's gonna be soon. Couple of weeks tops. Can't TELL you how relieved I will be to get them on the shelf. This particular line is something I want out there on a personal note because I really believe that the first series fell short of what I wanted and Series 2 lives up to what I want out of these figures more than the first series did. From a design perspective that is. Just want them OUT already!!!

And yes...the playset will be RIGHT on the heels of the figs...no appreciable delay on the playset this time out.