Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
Well, according to the control art we saw as a carded mock-up at last year's toy fair, she'll be in her "The Muppet Movie" attire, with the pink blouse thingy, jean skirt, and platform sandals. At least that's what I could glean from the control art forever ago, don't know if they followed it.
This is still what I'm assuming they'd go with, along with a removable hat, her guitar, and hopefully a tambourine. I've got the pic from the card at Toy Fair at home that I can post later if anyone's interested. It may not be accurate, but that's what they were thinking 11 months ago...

Quinnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think so too. Wasn't this stuff said like waaaaay back in this thread? I wouldn't even attempt to find it. :eek:

Gonzo

Reaction score
You WOULDN'T sort through almost 5,000 inane posts to find one little nugget of information?

Quitter.

:wink:

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
Hey has anyone successfully switched th Heads of EB Piggy and regular Piggy? I was thinking of doing this, but didn't want to mess up my figures.

Also, any insiders know, whether Janice will have the circle on top of her head like Floyd does? I know its the magnet to magnetically hold on the hat, and for Floyd it is great, but I am hoping Janice's head will be flat so she can be displayed w/o her hat.

Thanks

Telly

Reaction score
I have a question...I thought Fozzie was suppose to come with Chucky, his vantriloquist dummy?? I just kinda miss having omages from the Muppet Show (i.e. the robot rabbit that came with Beaker)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I successfully popped the piggy heads. THey are a lot more durable than you think. just twist and pull - not yank too hard. Then pop them on. It really will make you feel better about Piggy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Steel Rabbit, or robotic rabbit figure, never came with Beaker in Series 1; rather it was included with the figure of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew from S1. I also switched the heads of both Piggy figures. Just hold the head and gently pull it upwards as you twist it counter-clockwise, and the head will pop out. Then, match up the head with the figure's body and twist it clockwise as you push it downwards, and it'll pop back into place. Though I was able to remove the figure heads, my brother helped me out with placing them back onto their respective heads. Once all the photos have been taken, I'll post some over at Palisades.

Doglion

Reaction score
I was a bit weary about switching Piggy heads, but once I did it, it was a LOT easier than I anticipated, and the end result was well worth it.

Like Frogboy said, just twist and pull, then pop back on.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's a website address that I can order a second Exlusive Piggy? I wanna do that TOO!!

Following the pursuit of Piggy-happiness,
FOZ

Doglion

Reaction score
Hey Foz, not really sure if ebgames.com still has the Exclusive Piggy, but I have seen some left in Electronice boutique.

If you really need one, I can grab one for you, just let me know.