Lost Or Desperate Houswives?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Lost wins in my mind hands down!!!!!!!

Hurley and Locke rock!!!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
I WOULD RATHER WATCH JACK AND SAWYER THAN THE GIRLS ON WISTERIA LANE. THE MEN ON LOST ARE HUNKS.
There are still some rather dishy gentlemen on Wisteria Lane as well though. Why do you think I'm so rivetted? :halo: *ahem* of course I am not that shallow.

Frogster

Reaction score
HUGE Lost fan! Gotta love Locke, Sayid, and Sawyer.

Frogster

Reaction score
Anyone know some real good Lost websites that have a forum like this place does?

DreamCatcher

Reaction score
I sure do! I'm a regular on The Fuselage, I would post the link but I'm not allowed to yet.....not enough posts, it's a VBulletin board just like this one. On the home page there is a Liner Board, if you scroll down a bit. To get to the Threaded Board all you have to do is click on the Thread Board link. If you do sign up there I would love for you to type in Little T as the person who referred you.......that's me! :smile:

It's a great place, some of the Actors come on and answer questions sometimes. It's on the TB under "For The Actors", located at the top of the page. I'm sure you'll have fun, if you decide to join.

Lost-Forum is another one. I haven't really spent much time on this one but I'm sure it's good. It's also a VB board.

There you go....I hope that helps! :excited:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK so I gave Lost a try....and I LOVE IT!!!! But it's still no Desperate Housewives!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've never really gotten a chance to watch Desperate Housewives, but I love Teri Hatcher (I used to watch Lois and Clark when I was younger!). However, my mum is a huge Lost fan, so I watch it/know all about it by default.
p.s. Dan - 'dishy', nice word! Must use that more often.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
(wow I haven't said dishy in ages, must add it back in my list of...phrases :stick_out_tongue:)

Frogster

Reaction score
Last night on LOST:

SPOILERS FROM LAST NIGHT AHEAD!!!

Well, last night was the backstory on Michael's trek across the island after he locked John and Jack in the gunnery room. He apparently had a longer conversation with Walt on the computer than I thought. Walt- if that who it really was- told him that he was okay, and that he needed to travel north, till he found a big rock with a hole in it. After he takes off, he finds an Other taking a wizz. He tells him to put his hands up, and the guy says, "You're Walt's old man, aren't you?" and that's when Zeke appears right behind Mike and tries to wrestle the gun away from him. Mike tries running away, shooting them as he leaves, but Zeke yells, "Don't shoot! We need him!" and lassos him with a rope. They go on back to their camp with Michael in tow, which happens to be the same night that Locke, Sawyer, and Jack try goin after him. They stop for a while, and another Other shows up, with Kate caught after trying to follow her friends. Now, she has a bag over her head so she doesn't see Michael. And Zeke tells Mike not to make a sound. Then, he has Mike gagged while he goes out and deals with the three guys. This female Other, who took care of Claire while she was in the hatch, asked him if she had the baby, and if it was a boy or girl... creepy stuff.

After they get back Kate, they leave, and they take Michael all the way back to their camp, which is by the rock with the hole in it. They do have a hatch, and it looks like it has a 6 on it. There were two guards. They sit Mike down, take some blood, then this lady by the name of Ms. Klugh comes to ask questions about Walt, most notably asking, "Has Walt ever been anywhere where he shouldn't've been?" And Mike didn't have the answer to most of her questions because he wasn't with Walt when he was born. A week later, Klugh comes to talk to Mike about how one of their people was captured by his friends, and they couldn't rescue him themselves, and they needed Mike to do it. She says to make up a story, because Jack and Co. will be mad enough to believe anything. He demands to see Walt to make sure he's alive, and we see Walt for the first time since a year ago. Walt has a moment with his dad, and says that they've made him take 'tests' and abruptly adds, "They're not who they say they are... they're pretending." Klugh says that they're not goin to talk about it, and threatened to put him back in the 'room' if he kept on. Finally, after rushing up and hugging him before being taken out, Michael agrees to do whatever. Klugh has one more favor to ask. She says, "I'm going to write down four names, and I need you to bring these four people here. You need to bring all four of them, and only them. The four people... Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley. If he doesn't, he'll never see his son again. And Michael requests one thing too... that he get the boat.

Okay, on to what's happened at present time. Mike's trying to convince Jack that the only people who need to go were the people who were in the hatch, which, coincidentally, is Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley. They want to gather more, but Mike objects, saying that if they take a whole army through the jungle, they'll hear them. He says since it's his boy, it's his way. Jack agrees, but when they go back to the beach, Sayid asks about the escape of Henry Gale, and Sawyer lets him know that they're goin after Walt. He wants to go, and Sawyer does too, considering "Captain A-rab's" been in a war before. So Jack reluctantly agrees. But when Mike finds out, he confronts Sayid, and tells him not to go, saying since it's his son, he should call the shots. Sayid looks at him for quite a long time, then sincerely says that he understands, and wishes him luck.

Eko is down in the hatch now, as well, and is making sure the numbers are entered in. Charlie is upset when Eko informs him he's moving in, and that the church should wait. He's upset, and leaves. Later, he's working on the church himself, and Vincent comes to him with a Mary statue in his mouth. Vincent drops it then runs back to Sawyers' tent, and pretty much shows Charlie where they're at. Charlie decides to take them all, and he throws them all out into the ocean. When he's done, we see Locke sitting on the beach, watching.

Before the funeral, Jack and Sawyer are down getting their guns ready, and Sawyer admits he didn't know Ana Lucia's last name. Jack tells him it's Cortez. After a moment of silence, Sawyer quietly says, "I screwed her." After explaining that's how she got the gun, Jack asked why he told him that... and Sawyer says, "Cuz you're the closest thing I got to a friend, Doc." Before the funeral, Sayid catches up to Jack, and admits that he thinks Michael's lying. Jack thinks he's being rediculous, but then he tells Jack that he was right about Henry... so he sorta has Jack's attention. He believes that there's something going on, and that he'd do anything to get his son back... anything. So he offers to create an offensive in case it is a trap. They have one night to create one, because in the morning they leave for Walt. There's a nice little funeral for the two ladies who were shot, and Hurley's talk made me cry. After talking, he looks at Mike and says that he's changed his mind from earlier, and that he wants to go with them. Locke's looking at the funeral from a distance, then pulls out a knife and cuts the rope to his leg cast, and walks away without his crutches. After a few moments of silence, Sun looks out into the ocean, and sees a really nice sail boat coming towards them... end of episode.

My question is, is it Desmond on the boat, or is the boat for Michael, and it's empty? In the previews for next week, we see Jin and Sayid on the boat. I'll bet they're going to create two teams for going after Walt, since the Other's location was by the ocean. And if Desmond's on the boat, and the boat's for Michael, then I'd be led to believe that he's an Other as well. Also on the preview, we see the numbers run out, and Locke, Eko, and Charlie are down there. You see Locke yelling at Desmond, "None of this is real!" And at the beginning of the preview for next week, you hear like a growl of some sort. I'll betcha we either see a polar bear again, or it's the black smoke. OMG I'm so psyched for next week!!! What did you guys think of last night?