The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
"Me too, heralde - I mean, between the spooky surroundings, the legends of ghosts and the fact that they were shooting at night: that must have been too good for Richard to pass up.
lol, i know i wouldn't have been able to :wink:

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
can i join i've been hanging around fer awhile and from the look of it i'll fit right in. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sure, welcome to the world's longest thread!....I mean the RHLC :wink:

Really cute avatar! I always wanted to buy a Baby Piggy plushie when I was a kid, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erherm, second longest thread that is. RHLC: 7900 posts, Hensonville City: 10900 posts. :batty:
And welcome aboard MuppetFanGirl. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, I still think being the second-longest thread is awesome... Richard deserves it!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii heralde! Welcome back! So happy to see you around here again! :smile:

And welcome, muppet fan girl and any other people who have recently found us here at the RHLC. Hope you enjoy it here! :smile:

I have never seen MFC before. I'm thinking I'll have to check out that YouTube link, thanks for posting it, Nekoshema!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wow, we've got most of the old gang back - should we have a chorus of "Together Again?"

Second-longest thread - looks like all our gushing and ranting about Richard really adds up. (And sorry I haven't been around HC lately, Ed - life keeps getting in the way.)

Welcome aboard, muppet fan girl - if you're a fan of Richard, this is the place to be. My name's Erin, by the way.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, no worries Erin, figured Mr. Tarkanian had you on constant assignments for the Daily Chronicle.
Here's some hot chocolate for all... Oh, and watch out for that icy patch!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
'oh misses Bear, i've been chasing a truck all the way and - whoa!'
'oh my, guess Fozzie didn't tell you about the icy patch?'

lol :wink: welcome Muppet Fan Girl. don't mention it Skye it's my mission in life that everyone sees this special and demands it goes back on the air uncut... or sold on DVD uncut, either or.

second longest, perhaps it's cuz i always strive for second place, but i'm very proud of that, had a lot of fun getting us to second, and to be out posted by Hensonville City isn't so bad to me. besides, we're cooler [or crazier not sure which] :wink: