Farscape: Cancelled

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
All's I can say is...

I signed the petition! Every vote counts (or petition signature)!

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
All's I can say is...

I signed the petition! Every vote counts (or petition signature)!
Me too. It's bad enough they STILL haven't released Season 1 DVD's in Australia (well they did but it was the incorrect region)!!! Rumour has it 9 October Vol 1 and Vol 2 but I ain't getting my hopes up (should have ordered them over the net a long time ago - famous last words).

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
The last episode wrapped filming last night. SciFi spent much of yesterday messing with the official moderator of their on-line chat room. David Kemper came on last night, saying that slowly, very slowly, he is beggining to see that the fans support is having an effect. I wasn't in the chat, I just read a summary of it, so I dont know any details.

It has also come out that scifi's press release on monday on the issue only came out because the fans leaked the info to the press, and they would look like bigger fools if they said nothing at all. Sets are being boxed up, not destroyed. SciFi figures fans will only last a week or two on their crusade, then give up. But of course, letting the fan community know this has only made their efforts become more far reaching.

Thanks to all of you for your petition signings, and for keeping an eye on news sites.

matleo

Reaction score
hey gang,
I was just over at AICN and somoneo posted this phone #. it 's a message box that JHC has set-up for fans for the "Save FArscape' effort. Call with your thoughts on the series if you get a chance.

Farscape Cancellation line at Jim Henson Productions. 323-802-1609

--Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Awesome, good post Matt. I'm going to call first thing tomorrow.

-Matt

melissa

Reaction score
farsacpe

farscape is best TV SERIES EVER!!!!!!!! have they through making the farscape the movie? THat would be very insterting.

ps. They should stay on :smile:
melissa :big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
They supposedly have a movie and an anime series 'in progress'. That probably means it won't come out for a very long time, or just wont come out at all.

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>They supposedly have a movie and an anime series 'in progress'. That probably means it won't come out for a very long time, or just wont come out at all<<<

A movie AND an anime? That is just way to cool. I hope they can go full steam ahead on those.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
As do I. I think an anime would be good for that type of show. Gives the storylines more room to go crazy. I'd be really interested in seeing some of the characters in anime form also.

Yeah, hopefully they'll get going on the projects, but something tells me if they do it will be a good while before anything is released. You know how it works with these entertainment people.

-Matt

matleo

Reaction score
I don't know if you saw my post here on MC or on toughpigs, but apparently Sci-fi has also re-entered discussions to renew the show possibly as a mini-series. So there is still hope. Keep those phone calls coming.

--Matt