Lip Synching Technique

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ha ha! You have it peek over the seat? That's classic. I would do that, but the sophmores would pro'ly beat him up. They'll beat up anything. Though I do think our bus driver would be amused.

Kiki

Reaction score
NeopetsVMKKelly said:
lip-synching to songs on the bus ride home from school is so much fun for me. I know some songs so well that i can just listen to them in my head, so i practice along to that. And sometimes I take a puppet made out of a sock, scrunch it up so it fits in my backpack, and i take it out on the bus, and then my friend Emily or I do the voice, and we talk to everyone on the bus (and annoy the bus driver by having it peek over the seat)
Saay, that sounds like alot of fun, kelly! My bus is far too crowded when I get home and when i take the train to school people might look at me oddly. Ha, what do they know?? keep practising! yeah, I know some songs so well, every sha-la-la-la, every whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, 'yknow. So I like to lip-sych to them.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I did several lip synching today. I did a show some for a show that we do for Walmart (which I don't work there anymore but) I enjoy helping out. So I bring my puppets and have Kermit (the only one I have to lip synch with) and had him do some of his songs. I did lip synch with the others to oldies and some new songs too but really I use Kermit for most of the lip synch.

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Ha ha! You have it peek over the seat? That's classic. I would do that, but the sophmores would pro'ly beat him up. They'll beat up anything. Though I do think our bus driver would be amused.
Lol, I love that one MBM, "Though I think our bus driver would be amused"!
I take the train to school but home i tend to take the school bus and we have friggin' monkeys driving them, they can hardly speak any English and they're always these weird cats, asking me for directions... which is v.v. game i can tell YOU! :wink:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I thought it was Based on a person's Own Speech Batter.:confused:

wes

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
I thought it was Based on a person's Own Speech Batter.
Batter:smirk: What are we making Lipsync pancakes!!:smile: AHHH hha

thank you, Thank you I'll be here All week!1:rolleyes:

AEaston

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Actually, the Creature Shop uses a type of automatic, pre-recorded lip sync on some of their characters. It's completely wireless.
How might someone go about getting a little more information on this?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The best source I know of is the book "No Strings Attached". A similar technique was used on the marionettes in Team America.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
A similar technique was used on the marionettes in Team America.
And the even earlier Gerry Anderson supermarionation shows.