Pics of ourselves thread

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Heck I do that all the time...well except for the Madonna part, well you know what I mean!
Uh huh...at least I do!:wink:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Don't quote me on this, but I think it's Madonna from her newest CD "Confessions on a Dance Floor," and Dan, being the Madonna freaky lover fan-boy he is is kissing a poster of her. But that's just what I assume...:wink:
Ryan, your Madonna knowledge astounds me. Have I finally converted you to the Madge side?

Rosewood

Reaction score
I'm right there with you, Katzi....................

Katzi428 said:
I don't think so either. We need to be careful. Everyone sees that there are Guests here right? So they could be lurking looking for pictures of us.
Snowth...good point about TA no longer being on this site with us.
I never thought I'd say this but for those of you that are under 20 ,I'm old enough to be your mother :eek: and I'd never allow my kids' pic Online. I'm in another site that has Amber Alerts in it. It's a yellow screen with red lettering that crawls along the top of the screen when a kid is missing.
Just my humble opinion.
I'm with Katzi on this one. I got married in 1988 at the age of 21, and was immediatly a step mom to 3 kids, ages 4, 6, and 8. Today those kids are all up and grown and 2 are married, one with kids. So now that I have finally been successfull in starting an immediate family of my own, I am not only a mother of 2 (soon to become 3), but a grandmother as well! It has made me all to aware of the number of predators that are out there constantly surfing the web and preying on young people. As a mother and a grandmother, I would be scared out of my mind if I found that pictures of my kids or grandkids were being given out on the web! Like Katzi said, this forum is always open to visitors who can download any information that has been posted. I know for a fact that not everyone listing their age as "14" is actually that age, most likely older. But honestly guys, before you go and release a fullblown picture of yourself, (or anyone else in your family, for that matter) think long and hard about it, especially if your doing it simply to spite mom or dad. Giving out too much info. of any kind could end up putting you or your family at risk.:concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Well.....sort of. That's my twin brother DanDan
There's TWO of you? Cool. I could use another 3 or 4 of me, actually--but, that would drive all my friends nuts.