New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

RustyDog

Reaction score
hi i'm new here too. i'm a long time henson fan. I love sesame street, Fraggle rock, the muppets, and all the other henson stuff.:coy:

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Rusty, Welcome to the Craziness here at MC. I'm a big fan of Fraggle rock so I really like your avatar.

RustyDog

Reaction score
Me too, I love Fraggle Rock. I really like your avatar too.:coy: Boober is really cool. Where is your avtar from, is it from a book or somthing?

Pork

Reaction score
Me too, I love Fraggle Rock. I really like your avatar too.:coy: Boober is really cool. Where is your avtar from, is it from a book or somthing?
Haha, I think you answered your own question when you had a look at the thread "Fraggle Rock Fan Art" :coy:. Glad you like it:excited:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
I've only been on here for less than a month, and already I feel like part of the community.
It's so awesome here, probably cuz there aren't any grouchy kids here.

Anyway, I just felt like I should start coming here and start welcoming the new people, even though technically I'm still a newbie on here. ;P

StreetFan

Reaction score
Hi! I've been lurking for several years, but I'm now official! :smile: I'm a mom, raising second generation Muppet Fans. In fact, I'm 5 days older than Sesame Street and definitely grew up watching classic Muppet moments.

I suppose what got me to join today was this: the kids & I were watching some Bear in the Big Blue House on tape, and when Bear started sniffing them, they were both just reveling in it and laughing like crazy. It was then it really hit me how great it is to share the Muppets with my kids, and how they enjoy both new stuff and old. (I was showing my son a YouTube classic clip with Ernie counting fire engines to fall asleep, and he thought it was fantastic. And my daughter is a Play With Me Sesame fan.) The work the Muppet performers have done (and continue to do) will be a wonderful legacy that we are all so blessed to have. I hope that doesn't come off as too saccharine, but I feel it's true.

Anyways, I came here because *maybe* somebody here might know who I'm talking about when I mention a name like Eric Jacobson, or Noel MacNeal. :wink: My dh (who's not too good with names) likes Muppets well enough, but probably we are not quite on the same level of appreciation. :big_grin:

Guess that's a little background. Hi to everyone!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :smile:! I think the best thing about being here is we have all different levels of fans :smile: So diehards and not can both have fun ! :big_grin: