New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

WubbaWubbaWubba

Reaction score
Hello, Everybodeeeeee!

I've been a long time lurker here, so I thought I'd finally join up. As you can tell by my user name, I'm a huge fan of :super: . Lots of memories watching the Muppets as a child, from waking up at five in the morning for The Muppet Show to coming home from preschool in time for Sesame Street. I even had "Behind the Sofa" moments when :grouchy: appeared. I hope to find out a lot of new stuff about the Muppets and to remember what I enjoyed so much as a kid.

loosetoon

Reaction score
Hey, Everybody! I'm Steve and I'm a Senior Animator at Turner Studios in Atlanta. I was Lead Animator on "Harvey Birdman" for the past 3 years. I've been a Muppet fan for as long as I can remember. I love everything Henson, watched Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, all the Muppet Movies. My future Wife and I actually had our first date at the Center for Puppetry Arts here in Atlanta in '97 and I proposed to her there about a year later. Liz, my wife, is a fantastic puppeteer. She has met Jim Henson at puppet conventions as a teenager and even performed with him in the audience. She made it as far as a Muppet Workshop Audition in NY but was ultimately cut. But, if she had made it, we never would have met. She's fallen away from puppetry after that letdown and I am encouraging her to get back into it. I think I've got the fire rekindled!

I've been listening to the Muppetcast since it started and finally decided to see what goes on around here!

TellyM

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Telly, some of you guys probably are familiar with me. I've rummaged around the site a few times but finally joined up. I'm finding the forum kind of ... confusing. It's been a few days and I just now stumbled across this topic :confused: ... But that should come as no surprise, to me or anyone else.

I'm hoping to post around from time to time but don't want to impose... This site is really neat though. Hope to get to know some folks! :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi to all the new members!

Uh, Sam, Randal (Anytimepally) is far from being a new member, which you can tell by reading the join date under his name.

To the user who goes by Telly. I read your blog, and it's hilarious!

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome Steve, nice to meet you

Welcome Telly, nice to meet you also.

Hope you both enjoy the craziness here at MC.

z0e2cool

Reaction score
hi i'm z0e2cool i noticed that you have my uncle's name sorry i don't mean to brag