New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

AndroidPrincess

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

My name is Julie and I'm a fan of the muppets! (feels like she's at some kind of support group meeting, hee-hee)

Anyway, hi! I've been stopping by muppet central for a while now to get my muppet news, so I thought it was about time I joined the forums. I've never met a muppet that didn't make me laugh, and I especially like the Fraggles. How's everybody doing?

EZBNGRN

Reaction score
Hello all. Just got logged on for the first time after a year or more of reading fan fics and such (especially from the dorms). I'm Eric, and I need to get to work, but youll hear more from me soon.

EZBNGRN

Reaction score
:zany: :search: Hello all. Just got logged on for the first time after a year or more of reading fan fics and such (especially from the dorms). I'm Eric, and I need to get to work, but youll hear more from me soon.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hello :big_grin:!
Like everyone else I grew up with Sesame Street (and watched it long after the 'age limit') some of my favorite were/are Glover, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Gladys the Cow, Telly, and the Two Headed Monster. I can't count how many times I watched 'Don't Eat The Pictures'.
It is funny but I never made the link between Sesame Street and the Muppet movies for many years.
My ma and daddy showed me The Muppet Movie very early on, but I think my favorite tape was a bootleg copy of 'The Muppets at Walt Disney World' off of the Disney Channel. Piggy getting her feet stuck while going caught up in posing for photos is still one of my favorite memories.
That and my longtime fandom of Muppet Babies should tell you exactly what generation I am part of *lol* :smile:.
We never had cable when I was little, so I did not see Fraggle Rock until I was twelve. Of course I had a Fraggle Rocker drum and my favorite 1988 McDonalds Red car , but I never really knew the story or characters. Only a few episodes were shown on that channel before they got rid of the free the channels in the early 90's I remember...
Now I have one of the boxsets and am a big fan of the Fraggles :smile:
As far as the movies like Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, I did not see ether of those for some reason untill I was in my very late teens, I have no idea why :confused:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi, Redsonga! Welcome to the forum! I had the McDonalds fraggle cars when I was little too. :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi, Redsonga! Welcome to the forum! I had the McDonalds fraggle cars when I was little too. :big_grin:
Thank you :smile:! I'm glad someone said hi to me, I was beganing to wonder if I was a topic killer :frown:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh-ho! Red, I am making you an honourary thread killer! I have to authority to do so, because I am the president. :big_grin:

z0e2cool

Reaction score
hello

hello i'm samantha sam for short i love anything to do with jim henson's works:attitude: