New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Wickerness

Reaction score
Hello there!

Hello.
I've been a Muppet almost all my life (born in '72). Loved just about every show that has come out.
Now I'm interested in making a Muppet type puppet myself.

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Hello all! I am excited to join the Muppet Forums! I am a HUGE Muppet fan and look forward to hanging' around here.

Cheers!
~Jonathan

PuppetTim

Reaction score
Newbie from New York

My name is Tim from New York and I've been involved with puppets for over 25 years now and just recently found this forum.

When I first started working puppets and was directing my first puppet team, the Muppet Show was on every weekday evening. :smile:

We faithfully watched the show every night, first for the entertainment value and second for what we could learn. The show was an inspiration for us and helped us to quickly gain skill as puppeteers.

Then Fraggle Rock came along and continued the inspiration.

The Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite of all the Muppet movies and we watch it several times each Christmas season. I also have several other movies on video.

I'm looking forward to finding out what this forum has to offer and what I can offer in return.

Wickerness

Reaction score
Hello all.
I've been a big fan of the Muppets most of my life.
I'm 35 (born 1972) and now have kids that love the Muppets.
I really look forward to discussing Muppets and other puppetry things. Not to mention to get to know everyone.
Thank you and hope to see you on the boards.

(Oh and this is the third time I've tried to post. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it isn't being added for some reason. If I've done something wrong please send me a message. Thank you.)

anytimepally

Reaction score
I haven't visited this thread in some time, but I wanted to drop by and welcome all the newbies :zany: .. hope we're crazy enough for you!

kmd

Reaction score
Well, after silenty viewing this board for several years I have decied to post my first post. I will soon be posting photos of some of the puppets I have created over the past 3 years. I was of course able to create my first puppet mostly due to all the wonderfull knowledge shared on this board. Thanks goes out to all those who have posted and shared on this board for all sorts of Muppet info!

z0e2cool

Reaction score
hello

hello i'm samantha i'm a huge fan of henson's work i love everything he did :embarrassed:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Well, after silenty viewing this board for several years I have decied to post my first post. I will soon be posting photos of some of the puppets I have created over the past 3 years. I was of course able to create my first puppet mostly due to all the wonderfull knowledge shared on this board. Thanks goes out to all those who have posted and shared on this board for all sorts of Muppet info!
hello i'm samantha i'm a huge fan of henson's work i love everything he did :embarrassed:
Welcome! :zany:

jawolliebollie

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Fred and I am from The Netherlands. I found this forum when I was looking for information about the Kermit and Animal replica's.
I think this is a great forum with all kind of info. I'm even thinking of trying to make my own muppet style puppet since I found the thread about that here.