New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, so I guess you're going to buy the photo replica when it's released?
:wink: Welcome to all the new members!

pocket dragon

Reaction score
Put it this way I have already mentioned and shown the replica 'Animal' puppet to my husband and I am very seriously considering getting him:halo: :smile:

Rose

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to say HEY HEY! I'm alive I'm here so now what? lol

Firegoddess

Reaction score
I am trying to figure this out so bare with me

:smile: Hi!

My real name is Paige. I live in Greenville, Mississippi.I have always loved Jim Henson since I was little, but it wasn't until I was older that I realized that I live 10 miles away from where he was raised. The hospital he was born in is right around the corner from my home. The Jim Henson museum I visited often when I was a child, which is located in his home town, Leland, Mississippi. Originally, what attracted me was Kermit and Miss Piggy "The Muppet Movies", and I loved Cookie Monster, and the Fraggles. When I saw Labyrinth & Dark Crystal, though, is when I fell in love with his work. Jim was really an amazing and imaginative person. I am proud that such good work came from such a small place.
:flirt:Thank You for inviting me to your family!

-Paige

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi
Just a note to introduce myself. My name is Mags and I am a self confessed 'Muppets Fan', I have loved watching the Muppets ever since the 1970's when they were shown here in the UK. My favourite Muppet is 'Animal'. I have dragged my now husband all over the UK looking for Animal, poor guy he was so tired and it took me about 6 months to find one. This would include emailing Henson.com and asking where I could buy one. So, just a quick 'Hello' from the UK to everyone.
Hi everyone. I'm new here and just wanted to say HEY HEY! I'm alive I'm here so now what? lol
Hi!

My real name is Paige. I live in Greenville, Mississippi.I have always loved Jim Henson since I was little, but it wasn't until I was older that I realized that I live 10 miles away from where he was raised. The hospital he was born in is right around the corner from my home. The Jim Henson museum I visited often when I was a child, which is located in his home town, Leland, Mississippi. Originally, what attracted me was Kermit and Miss Piggy "The Muppet Movies", and I loved Cookie Monster, and the Fraggles. When I saw Labyrinth & Dark Crystal, though, is when I fell in love with his work. Jim was really an amazing and imaginative person. I am proud that such good work came from such a small place.
Thank You for inviting me to your family!

-Paige
Names Nathan from chicago, the windy city, just thought about being on this cool site was to ask questions about old sesame street clips from 1980's to mid 90's. college studnet, and working with lego's, but im seeking to find a human guy that made shadows on the sesame street show, and wondering if any body could help me locate it.
Welcome! :cool: Hope you like it here!

Reaction score
HOLA! my name is kyle, i'm 18, and i come to you all from florida! i adore puppetry, and especially FRAGGLE ROCK... if you want to more just ask!... pm me if you wish, cause i am going to bed right now!see ya all later!

anytimepally

Reaction score
HOLA! my name is kyle, i'm 18, and i come to you all from florida! i adore puppetry, and especially FRAGGLE ROCK... if you want to more just ask!... pm me if you wish, cause i am going to bed right now!see ya all later!
Welcome! :excited: :smirk: ... Fraggle Rock is my favorite show as well

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Welcome to

ChrisOmrac

RebornInFlames

pocket dragon

Rose

Firegoddess

backwardin2007

FraggleRocker64

Hope y'all have fun here at this wonderful site!

:smile: :wink: :cool: