New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Membership Rating Question??

Hi! I am still new to the forum. I was just curious about the membership ratings (junior, member, senior member, ect....) How does the post rating work. I checked out the FAQ but couldn't find out about it. :concern:

TCB(SC)

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I'm known to everyone as TCB (my initials) and am a 22 year old college senior. I have loved the Muppets and been a loyal and faithful fan since I was a newborn infant in 1983. Lol! It all started when my mother decorated my room with Sesame Street/Muppet curtains, toys, etc. To this very day the Muppets are still a big part of my life. I always say, "Without the Muppets, I wouldn't even have a sense of humor today!"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum TCB! I love that quote at the end of your post! Very very true. The Muppets are a big part of all of our lives here at Muppet Central. I hope you enjoy yourself here! :smile: :excited: :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to all the new members here at MC.

dkmontgomery, to answer your question about the titles... It's fairly simple.
Registered Member = 0 posts.
Junior Member = 1 to 29 posts.
Member = 30 posts.
Senior Member = 1000 posts.
That's all there is to it. Hope this helps.

Georgina

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Kiki, Skye: Now I don't feel lost any more! :wink:

I'd like to know if someone knows another member from Spain. It's really only me? I can't believe it! :embarrassed:

Thank you!

(sorry for my english)

Reaction score
ive been a fan since i was 4 years old and iam now 31:eek: i have met richard hunt:flirt: in the 80s its sad he died i miss him and of course jim aswell but my happest moment is when i met sweethums 3 years ago in florida when i was on holiday but wasnt aloud to take a photo:cry: but i will love them until the day i die and beyond

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey fan of richard welcome! You may want to check out the thread "The RHLC" I think you'd fit right in.

And also welcome to Georgina and all the other new members! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's really cool that you met Richard Hunt! And nice to meet you Fan of Richard!

It's also nice to meet everbody else here!

Kiki

Reaction score
fan of richard said:
ive been a fan since i was 4 years old and iam now 31:eek: i have met richard hunt:flirt: in the 80s its sad he died i miss him and of course jim aswell but my happest moment is when i met sweethums 3 years ago in florida when i was on holiday but wasnt aloud to take a photo:cry: but i will love them until the day i die and beyond
Welcome fan of richard! Ooh you are soo lucky you got to meet him! (Sara'll be sooo jealous if you tell her, huh? Oh, she's the RHLC creator, also known as ReneeLouvier. luckyluck you! I'm envious! ) You must join the RHLC! which is a thread in the 'friends and family' bit all devoted to our precious performer.