New website for PJ's Puppets

Blink

Reaction score
pjspuppets said:
Well we finally got the website put together for our new, little puppet business. Check it out at www.pjspuppets.com

Pat
Hi Pat,

Nice work. Good site. The pictures seem to take a bit of time to load. I would love to see the pictures up closer. Is there some way that you can have those pictures thumbnailed and then have a larger version of the picture once clicked on?

I hope to see more of your designs. My personal favourite is Ziggy.

Ryan

Reaction score
I've said it before, I'll say it again. You guys do nice work. You're developing your own style, which is great. My only criticism is to still work a little on the eye focus (mostly the size and placement of the pupils) in relation to the nose ("the magic triangle") but other than that, great stuff.

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Wow. WHen you guys posted your first puppets, I wasn't very impressed, but they've developed into something really nice. You have some very interesting shapes going on and cool color combinations. Skippy and Ziggy in particular look great! There are puppet company's online who've been selling for years who's designs aren't a quarter as interesting. I hope you guys do well!

pjspuppets

Reaction score
Thanks for responses

Thanks for your positive responses. We're having a blast, and even selling a few. :smile:

Pat

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Hey you guys have added new puppets to your site and not notified us!!! Please do! I don't know about everyone else, but I'll forget to check your site for updates and don't mind being reminded at all. Great work guys.:smile:

pjspuppets

Reaction score
We'll be updating the site in another week or two. We'll definitely let you know when we do.

Pat