New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Can we get serious here. Hey, stop throwing thsoe paper airplanes......okay....I would like to introduce myself. I've been here for a while, a lot longer than you people, but I felt like i should make an introsuction. I'm Ryan. My favorite color is....I'll get back to you late on that. I like to.......Well I didn't know what I was about to say there either. Somestimes when I'm mad I.....Wait, I don't know about that either. When I was a little kid I...Er never mind about that either. Anyway, that is it about me. I hope you were enlighen and hope from this introduction know me better. That is all.

Ryan

mummytomb

Reaction score
I guess I've been here about a month, so I'm still new in the geological sense.
I'm a man who likes puppets, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
...In a muppet forum, of course.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Welcome one and all! We take in all manner of Muppet fans. Give us you tall, your short, your big, your small, your weak, your strong, your sick from all around the world. Most of all give us your crazy, for we love them best(but no more then rest). Come and join our fun and merriment, the more the better. So come one, come all and join MC, we can't wait. :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
mummytomb said:
I guess I've been here about a month, so I'm still new in the geological sense.
I'm a man who likes puppets, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
...In a muppet forum, of course.
Welcome, welcome, one and all! Step right up and test your skill... *cough* I think I'm in the wrong place! :smile:

Anyway, great to have you.

Javajunkiemom

Reaction score
Hello all. I am obviously new here....if not why would I be posting in this thread?! LOL :crazy:

I am really glad I found this site. Never knew there was anything like it out there. I really think my fave parts are the forums and the radio. Can't wait to invite my sis-in-law (lost connection for awhile) cause she is a fozzie freakazoid!!
A little info about me....

I am 29. Mother of 2 (boy will be 7 tomorrow and girl 3) and wife. I have a dog (bagel) a cat (mimi) 2 birds (sweetgrass and beeper) and 2 fish tanks. We all live on an indian reservation in N. Maine.
As my name suggests I am a coffee freak! Love the stuff!!
My fave muppets list could go on forever but my tops are Pepe, ok?; Mokey fraggle, rizzo, bean bunny, grover, bear and luna(no one ever mentions her :smirk: )...I need to stop before I fill the page with my list.
As for movies....all of them!! I just love anything by the jim henson team!
I don't have many collectables but my prize piece is one my hubby got me - a tin fraggle rock lunch box....

Well, if you have any questions for me just ask....can't wait to meet all of you!! And I really hope to talk to some of the people from henson sometime!!
Have a great day!! :flirt:

Javajunkiemom

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Can we get serious here. Hey, stop throwing thsoe paper airplanes......okay....I would like to introduce myself. I've been here for a while, a lot longer than you people, but I felt like i should make an introsuction. I'm Ryan. My favorite color is....I'll get back to you late on that. I like to.......Well I didn't know what I was about to say there either. Somestimes when I'm mad I.....Wait, I don't know about that either. When I was a little kid I...Er never mind about that either. Anyway, that is it about me. I hope you were enlighen and hope from this introduction know me better. That is all.

Ryan
Thanks for the chuckle!! You sound like my kinda friend!! :stick_out_tongue:

Javajunkiemom

Reaction score
SHOOT!! I forgot to ask....do we have a chat room? Didn't see one but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it....thx

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
No, we don't have a chat room. But, we do have an awesome forum (which you've discovered), an awesome radio (which you've also discovered), and some awesomely insane members (who you'll be discovering very very soon). Welcome to Muppet Central, Javajunkiemom! Welcome welcome welcome, feel free to sit back, relax, make yourself at home, put your feet up on the couch, throw some penguins around, enjoy some muffins... try to figure out the inside jokes... There's a thread to help you with that, here's a link to it.

And did I mention welcome?

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Oh, a chat room could be a great idea, wouldn´t it? Does someone knows how to create it?

Well, somehow I´m a new member too, but welcome to all the new MCs. You will enjoy yourselves a lot, it´s a great forum with many interesting people, Muppet experts hehehe.