New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Jane

Reaction score
Hi - my name is Jane.

I've had a strange start to the Muppet Forum cos my first post was thanking people for their messages about the death of my cousin Amy.

I hope people don't mind if I chat on the forum - I do have some muppet knowledge (honestly i do :smile: ) It would just be a nice way for me to get to know the people who obviously liked Amy so much

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Would we mind?! OF COURSE NOT!

Welcome Jane. Honestly, talking to you is going to be a bit difficult for me under the horrible circumstances, but I'm sure that won't be for long. Enjoy the forum! :smile:

-Matt

Jane

Reaction score
Thanks Matt

Amy told me you were one of the nicest guys on the forum - you made her that little picture which was so cool - excpet for the drama of getting it from her hotmail account to the actual forum! I think everyone gave her different advice which nearly drove our girl insane.

Look forward to chatting with you in the future.

ze king prawn

Reaction score
re: new

im new to muppet central. and because of this im not sure how you get an avatar!! any help please?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well there are lots of people here who can make them!

who do u want one of?

Sarah

hello Jane, glad to see you! i think people will be very glad to know that you have joined the forum! we might be a little unsure at first, but I am sure we will come to love the thought, I know i will

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
don't get an avatar....be like me, i don't have one..i don't need one..i'm great without one cause i'm special!!! wooohooooo...

ryan

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
don't get an avatar....be like me, i don't have one..i don't need one..i'm great without one cause i'm special!!! wooohooooo...

ryan
If King prawn doesnt have an avatar too, you are both not special. Besides, there are tons of members who don't have an avatar, including you, wiggy and count.

Of who do you want an avatar? Pepe I presume.

CruznAlongJ

Reaction score
Hello all

Hello everyone, I'm new (I know I know it's shocking). My name is Alyssa. I kind of missed out on the original muppet thing and I guess I grew up more on Muppet babies then there grown up counterparts. So I mostly just remember them and all the muppet movies oh and Floyd Pepper is the coolest.

MikeBatesmen

Reaction score
I'm new

Hey guys-

I've actually visited this message board for a VERY long time. I believe I was registered before, but I rearely post so I can't remember it. It was actually a comment in the "Well, it Happened" thread that made me post, not the 5th Birthday give away, that's just an excellent bonus. ;^)

Anyways, I've always been a huge fan of the Muppets. Wether it was Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, etc; my parents raised us on Jim Henson's gift. Now I have a daughter, and its amazing to be able to share them with her. I'm praying for a great outcome to the sale so she'll have a own new generation of Mupptes to grow with.

A lot of my clearest memories are when the Muppets showed up in places they weren't suppossed to be. Like when they guest starred on the Cosby Show. It was during one of the two episodes when Cliff (Bill Cosby) eats a sandwich just before bed, and then has a nightmare. I can also remember, very vidily, reading the LIFE article just after Jim Henson died.

Before this turns into a novel, I think I'm going to end it. Just wanted to say hello, and make a quick Muppet Figures plug. The reason I've frequented this forum, was the wealth of information on the Palisade's action figures. I write for 411Figures, www.411mania.com/figures, and most of my information comes from the questions Ken Lilly answers for you guys. Ok, that's really it, I look forward to talking to all of you on the board at one point or another!

Doogied

Reaction score
I'm new around here...

Well howdy doo? I just happened to get a new computer and the first thing I looked up on the net was the Muppets and I found myself here! I am hopelessly addicted to Muppet Radio and find myself siging to songs I haven't heard since I was three.... My stats: Fav. Movie: Labyrinth. Fav. Muppet: Fozzie. Goal in Life: To come back as a Muppet in my next one. Wéll, that's it for me, I'm going back to my search for Fraggle holes.. TTFN!