Penguin Naming Ceremony

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello. It's time for the Official Muppet Central Penguin Naming Ceremony!!! Yay!!! Right now, some of you are probably asking yourselves "Self, what penguin?" Well, the penguin being reffered to is the penguin that carries the cue card. He first appeared back in my fan-fiction Muppet High. Since then he has made countless appearances in threads and fan-fics, and has become a mascot for Muppet Central! Yet, all this time, he has remained nameless. So, as his creator, I've decided to hold a voting ceremony for the little fella to decide his name. And the nominated names are...

Bob
Zany
Eduardo
Fred

The votes will be tallied on Friday Sept. 9th. Any votes cast after that will not be accepted.

Thanks, and have fun!!!
Ryan
theprawncracker

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I vote for Zany-Eduardo-Fred-Bob.

Of all, I like Fred.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'll vote for Eduardo, as a tribute to the man who embodies MC: The Count.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
AWESOME! You're really into counting votes lately, aren't you, prawncracker?

Anyways. Um, I vote...... Bob or Zany, Zany or Bob, Bob or Zany, Zany or Bob, Bob or Zany, Zany or Bob, Bob or Zany, Zany or Zob, Zob or Bany, Bany or Zob... wait, what?

Well, if you can make any sense out of that, I think it's my vote. But then, why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars. Oy, I miss that pun...

BEAR

Reaction score
You should ask for a poll to be made. It might be easier to keep track of votes and we can watch it in action. I will vote for....FRED!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I vote for Zany-Eduardo-Fred-Bob.
****! Seconded!

Okay okay... Zany... maybe Eduardo. I also agree: Let's make it a poll!

Beauregard

Reaction score
ZANY! ZANY! ZANY! *chanting voice* Don't let the commen names steal your vote, Zany, Zany, in a boat...er...in a boat? Never mind.

*sings* Zany the Penguin, can he fix it? (Oh wait..that's bob...)

We want Gratituitous Penguin Smilies! We want Gratituitous Penguin Smilies! We want Gratituitous Penguin Smilies! We want Gratituitous Penguin Smilies! We want Gratituitous Penguin Smilies! Ooops...once aain getting myself transported to another era of MC.

My vote: Zany!!!

Whatever

Reaction score
I think the penguin is more effective without a name. :zany: