Muppet Survivor Game

BEAR

Reaction score
**Forgot to mention. The camp building task must be completed by Noon, Pacific Time, on Friday (September 9, 2005) for points.**

G-MAN

Reaction score
That's Boober not Goober, and I'm almost finished, though I do believe that some radishes would make this meal a whole lot better. I happen to cook a very mean radish gumbo if I do say so myself. By the way, who among us is an artist, we do need to draw our campsite area along with our shelters, and I of course also vote for Sam The Eagle for our leader, he looks like he could lead an army to victory.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i'm off to catch some fish shrimp amd turtles

1hr later has about 200lbs of seafood there you go

OCC: we already built a hut

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hut building? Sleeping outdoors? Fishing...without bait!! This eagle is not impressed!! If anyone needs me, Ill be making a fort underneath this flag :attitude:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*walks over to water by Johnny*
Hey there Johnny Fiama, can I fish with you? I'm really good at it, see?
*yells* Here FISHY FISHY FISHY! *fish leaps into his hands* It's really very simple! Let's go cook these up!

That Announcer

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
*walks over to water by Johnny*
Hey there Johnny Fiama, can I fish with you? I'm really good at it, see?
*yells* Here FISHY FISHY FISHY! *fish leaps into his hands* It's really very simple! Let's go cook these up!
*Johnny pops out of the water holding a bunch of oysters*

Food! Fish! Who's got dat fire goin'? Keep it up! Throw dese on the fire, Sal! Hey you, get out of the water!

F

furryredmonster

*Elmo walks out of the woods with a vine of berrys*

Ahhh.. Elmo saw a big pink thing that looked like a bird. Elmo thinks it's an ostrich. Elmo thinks Elmo will name it Fred.

Oh, and Elmo also thinks Elmo should help catch fish for you guys to eat. Elmo thinks Elmo should try to help out.

Elmo also thinks Ernie should be group leader. After all Ernie has a duckie. And Elmo knows that our team is named duckie!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i really don't care if i get kicked off this "team" concept stinks i have Sam lazy Eagle showed up late and does nothing i bult a 20 x 20 fort that has workink door to keep out riftraft and i bulit a saw, spear with Milly i built a net cought fish and a croc but he is chilling under a flag dang super grover would love to join the other team they ae a great bunch of guys

don't want to forget Boober has ben making DElisous meals thank but Sam and Gonzo the AWOL Great have been a lazy bunch

again Thank you Milly and Boober

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Shrimpy, I think actually that your doing everything so perfectly, sawing logs, extracting teeth, fishing so fast, is annoying people a little. I mean, it's good. And it's even a bit groverish, but if you do weverything perfectly, theres nothing for others to do. Still...I think it's kind'a cool, but I don't think the otehr team would be happy if we were living in a 20x20 fort.)

Meanwhile...

Well, Boober that meal was quite deluxurious. But enough, time to retire for the evening. Where did Sam put that...*jaw drops* Sammy, you promised me that I could use that blanket as a partition!!!