Mr. Looper plays Pac-Man...

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Boy,that's an old commercial,lol.Nice to see Lee again,thanks for sharing this.:smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was a good clip. It's nice to see whatelse Will Lee did besides Sesame Street. It was also cool to see when Pac Man first came out.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Man, that Atari version of Pac-man was AWFUL, wasn't it? It flickered, the sounds were bad, the maze was awful to navigate...they just put it out in too much of a hurry, I think.

Great clip, though. I love old video game stuff like that.

eric

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
The sad thing is that must have been right before Mr. Hooper died, because Pac Man came out in 1982 and that was the same year Will Lee died. To think he would only be able to enjoy Pac Man for a short time. This is sad. I'm gonna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
The sad thing is that must have been right before Mr. Hooper died, because Pac Man came out in 1982 and that was the same year Will Lee died. To think he would only be able to enjoy Pac Man for a short time. This is sad. I'm gonna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
Actually, I've heard that Pac Man came out in 1980, but you're right that it was pretty close to the time he died.