Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I actually like pokemon. I just bought Pokemon Diamond monday and beat it today. But I had the help of an action replay *shift eyes*. The irony in it all is I cant stand the tv show, yet I find the games so fun

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
This is fun....

Am I the only one?

-Who thinks Steve Oedekerk is freaking amazing
-Is afraid of sheets touching their teeth
-Cannot eat many fruits and veggies due to a gagging reflex
-Flip out if people put their hands around my neck at all

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. You must be, because I never heard of him.
2. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about... are you talking about your own bed sheets touching your teeth or something?
3. You must be, because I've never had that kind of a ploblem... but I bet you're lacking some serious fiber then.
4. Yeah, kind of sort of, but then again, I barely have a neck!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
-Who thinks Steve Oedekerk is freaking amazing Not sure who that is, but I could look it up.
-Is afraid of sheets touching their teeth No, not really.
-Cannot eat many fruits and veggies due to a gagging reflex You might just be then only one, but I highly doubt it.
-Flip out if people put their hands around my neck at all No, you are definitely are not the only one! LOL:crazy:

Kiki

Reaction score
Am I the only one...

Who knows what Doraemon/ Anpanman/ Kochikame/ Kinnikuman are? I know who they are, my friend and I used to collect the little figurines that her dad bought from Japan. And we have LOADS of 'em, they're soo kewl! (Love the avvy Dr Tooth, btw :big_grin: )

Who HATES Prince of Tennis and the whole idea of watching terrible animes cuz girls think the guys are attractive? Never watched it.

Who loves KND and Billy and Mandy, but hates all the other new crap they pooped out? Same here...

Who thinks that Duck Dodgers hipped up looney Tunes enough that we didn't need dog diarehha like Loonatics Unleashed Not sure...

Who thinks American cartoons should LOOK like American cartoons, though borrowing influences is fine? Yeah, s'pose.

Who hates the 1930's sound and color test cartoons like "jack Frost" Aww, I love those early cartoons! Betty Boop's my fave.

Who thinks Hanna Barbera, while a great studio, made horrible stuff in the 70's? I didn't mind *some* of they're '70s stuff...

who thinks Pocahauntus was the worst film ever made by Disney? Didn't mind it, but wasn't a big fan, they've done MUCH better.

Kiki

Reaction score
Am I the only one?

-Who thinks Steve Oedekerk is freaking amazing Don't know him. Sorry!
-Is afraid of sheets touching their teeth Actually, sort of! I HATE fabric materials touching my teeth- I don't know why but I just do! :embarrassed:
-Cannot eat many fruits and veggies due to a gagging reflex I love my fruit and veggies, but there's a few of them I loath.
-Flip out if people put their hands around my neck at all Hmm, not sure!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am I the only one...

Who knows what Doraemon/ Anpanman/ Kochikame/ Kinnikuman are? I know who they are, my friend and I used to collect the little figurines that her dad bought from Japan. And we have LOADS of 'em, they're soo kewl! (Love the avvy Dr Tooth, btw :big_grin: )
HEh... considering you've noticed my Baikin Man avatar, I'm sure you're familiar with Anpanman. How about kochikame and Kinnikuman? Kinnikuman I got into because of Ultimate Muscle and the 80's toy line M.U.S.C.L.E. Kochikame I just kept seeing pictures of and wondered what it was, then I found all these video tapes at a Korean Market and bought some for a buck each. That place went out of business, thoug, but I got all their Doraemon tapes and a couple Anpanman. Of course, I don't actually speak Japanese, but most of it I can fake my way through.

As for the 30's cartoons, I mean just trash like "Flowers and Trees" and "Jack Frost" with random characters to show how they can animatre sounds and color. It's more of a novelty than real animation. I love classic cartoons, myself. I see a lot of CGI films doing the same things.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This is fun....

Am I the only one?

-Who thinks Steve Oedekerk is freaking amazing
-Is afraid of sheets touching their teeth
-Cannot eat many fruits and veggies due to a gagging reflex
-Flip out if people put their hands around my neck at all
1. Who?
2. Sheets as in bed sheets?
3. I usually cant eat stuff cause of the texture, not my gag reflex
4. I frak out when ANYTHING even comes close to my neck. I cant wear neclaces with short chains, I cant even wear certain shirts

Drtooth

Reaction score
Steve Odekirk... the guy behind Jimmy Neutron and The Ace Ventura movies? Yeah. he's pretty cool. I noticed something. Jimmy and Ace have the same kinda hair. Especially if you see the cartoon version of ace Ventura.

karamazov80

Reaction score
I wonder if I am the only one here who enjoys having his music player switch from, say, Thelonious Monk to Phil Collins to Slayer to Alison Krauss to Howlin' Wolf to the theme from the Great Muppet Caper? Variety is the spice of life!

(by the way, huge fan of Bob Odenkirk [of Mr. Show fame], but not of Steve Oedekerk. . .)

Status
Not open for further replies.