TMS returns to CTS

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I don't know if this means anything, but I'm checking my online TV guide for my digital cable, and so far, TMS is not on the schedule for CTS, in any time slot. It's possible the guide may be inaccurate, but it's goit me a little worried. I guess we'll know for sure next week.

dbarrie

Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like TMS won't be returning to CTS after all. :embarrassed: They've revamped their Web site and in that 12 PM slot is "Eaglecom." :rolleyes: Sorry about the build-up; I really thought CTS would bring it back.

OI MuppetFan

Mickey Moose said:
I don't know if this means anything, but I'm checking my online TV guide for my digital cable, and so far, TMS is not on the schedule for CTS, in any time slot. It's possible the guide may be inaccurate, but it's goit me a little worried. I guess we'll know for sure next week.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't find it on Express Vu's CTS listings, either. Too bad. Maybe they put it on the schedule automatically last year, then the Disney monster came along, and now they have no rights to air it.

Oh well. It was going to be nice to see Muppets Tonight and Henson Show again, since I'm missing a few of each.

eric

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Yeah, I couldn't find it on Express Vu's CTS listings, either. Too bad. Maybe they put it on the schedule automatically last year, then the Disney monster came along, and now they have no rights to air it.

Oh well. It was going to be nice to see Muppets Tonight and Henson Show again, since I'm missing a few of each.

eric
I suspect they re-used last year's schedule and forgot to remove TMS from the listing when they updated it. I don't think there were any actual plans to bring it back.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey,I just found that it's always going to air on Friday nights from now on at 11:30pm.:big_grin: :wink: :excited:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I was looking on the cable guide for next week, and it appears that the Muppet Show is back on weekdays at 3:00pm. I checked the CTS web site and it doesn't make any mention of it that I can find. But I guess we'll find out next week.

dbarrie

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. It appears in my TV listings too. Maybe it will come back after all.

DB

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Mickey Moose said:
I was looking on the cable guide for next week, and it appears that the Muppet Show is back on weekdays at 3:00pm. I checked the CTS web site and it doesn't make any mention of it that I can find. But I guess we'll find out next week.
Well, it looks like the Muppet SHow is indeed back on CTS. Only question is for how long.