Favorite Sandler Movie

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Haha, I'm laughing so hard now.

This is making me want to watch the movie Dickie Roberts: Former child star. Anyone seen it? It's excellent!! And Corey Feldman is in it randomly, playing poker... **coughs**
I saw that movie, thought it was pretty good. Now if you want a REALLY dumb movie that's funny at the same time, check out Pauly Shore's "In the Army Now".

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No that's okay, I'll pass. Dickie Robert's isn't that dumb, compared to something like Joe Dirt. I LOVE those movies. ^__^

Ahh though, if you mention pauly shore, you have to have seen Biodome. Or encino man. ^_^ Love the former, laugh at the fact that Sean Astin (aka Samwise Gamgee from LOTR) is in the latter.

But Sean Astin rocks. He was in the Goonnies. With Corey Feldman. Hee, great movie.

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
No that's okay, I'll pass. Dickie Robert's isn't that dumb, compared to something like Joe Dirt. I LOVE those movies. ^__^

Ahh though, if you mention pauly shore, you have to have seen Biodome. Or encino man. ^_^ Love the former, laugh at the fact that Sean Astin (aka Samwise Gamgee from LOTR) is in the latter.

But Sean Astin rocks. He was in the Goonnies. With Corey Feldman. Hee, great movie.
Corey Feldman was also in "Stand By Me" directed by... you guessed it... Rob Reiner. Something weird's going on here...

Oh, and I did like Encino Man. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
No, back then he wasn't so bloody fat!

Actually, I do watch "All in the Family", but mostly for Archie (and let's face it, everyone does). "Eedit, can't ya see I'm sittin' in my favrit chair?"

Yeah, I watch for Archie, but I watch it for Edith just as much if not more. Jean Stapleton was such a brilliant comedian. Or maybe I should say "is". I can't seem to remember if she is even alive still. At any rate, they both (Carroll O'Connor and Stapleton) made that such a wonderful show. Both awesome actors!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I love Edith's voice, it's all squeaky.

Stand by me is an awesome movie.

Yeah man, and Corey Feldman was in The Lost Boys, which is on my MWoO tape, just before it. And Kiefer Sutherland is in THAT, as like a gangleader/vampire wearing leather. 0__o
(Edit: Hahahaha, I forgot, Kiefer is also in Stand by Me!! Homg!)

Know what, TA? It was the 80's. I think that's the explanation.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Speaking of Sandler, he had a cameo in Norm MacDonald's movie called Dirty Work along with two other SNL alumnis Chevy Chase and a cameo aperance by Chris Farley. That was an halarious movie.

Another great movie with Chris Farely is Tommy Boy. He and David Spade are halarious.

ryan

minor muppetz

Reaction score
my favorites

My favorite Adam Sandler movies are The Waterboy and the Wedding Singer. However, most of his movies have some really funny moments. I like when he talks about having to pee your pants to be cool in Billy Madison. I like when he is being heckled by a jeering fan(played by Joe Flaherty) in Happy Gilmore ("You Suck, ya' jack@$$!").I also like the scene in Waterboy where he is at the party and some girls are hitting on him ("I see a lot of girls. I see a lot of guys, too!").

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Billy Madison is my favourite. Penguins rock.

I also really like Happy Gilmore. ("I eat pieces of ____ like you for breakfast." "You eat pieces of ____ for breakfast?")
Wedding Singer (The song he sang about his ex was awesome.)
Little Nicky (I thought Adrian was cool. I'm weird.)