Sideshow Muppet Busts at 360 degrees!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Kermit looks a lot better here. I see they are going for a more modern look and coloring. I'm wondering if that is a Henson decision. Nonetheless, these are great. Love the texture on Rowlf! Wow.
What're the differences between modern Kermit and classic Kermit?

dino

Reaction score
I would just like to know if the Sideshow Busts are going to be available in the UK, or is there a distributor that ships internationally, to the UK. I would love to get one of these for my girlfriend as she is Muppet crazy and I know she would love the Kermit bust.
Please help me.
Dean

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Piggy is slated to be released in series 5 of the busts. Right now, Floyd isn't planned but hopefully that will change. Janice is planned for series three.

Here's the lineup that Sideshow has announced...

Series One: Kermit, Rowlf, Bunsen and Beaker

Series Two: Gonzo, Sam the Eagle, Statler and Waldorf

Series Three: Scooter, Janice, the Swedish Chef and Link Hogthrob

Series Four: Fozzie Bear, Lew Zealand, Beauregard and Zoot

simon42

Reaction score
Philip, where did you get this info? Just curious cause I'm trying to learn more about the busts. By the way, how tall are they??

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The info came directly from Sideshow. I don't know exactly how tall they are (likely 12-18 inches), but I'll find out for you.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
The info came directly from Sideshow. I don't know exactly how tall they are (likely 12-18 inches), but I'll find out for you.
Saw them in person and they are about 6-8 inches I think.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ken! Didn't realize they were that small. Hopefully, they are closer to eight inches than six.

GWGumby

Reaction score
One of my problems about buying these was because I thought they'd be huge and I wouldn't have space for them, but that's a lot smaller than I thought. I mean that's about the same size as the figures. But now that I learn they're so much smaller, my problem with the price just increased in equivalent proportion.