Selling off some of my collection!!!! Rare and good stuff!

Senior Grover

Reaction score
Hello all!
Just in case you were a fellow collector, I just wanted to give you the opportunity to purchase some of my unique sesame/muppet collection! If you contact me, I can email you with the details. Off the top of my head, I am selling a Vicma (from Spain and very rare indeed) Bert. He comes MIB, and includes his wand, and an insert. The box is the coolest! Contact me if you are interested. I also have TONS more that I am parting with. I am just keeping my favorite stuff, and selling the rest, so contact me for deals (I would like to sell off of ebay to save some time, so feel free to contact me). Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon!
Senior Grover

ryan19

Reaction score
hi senior grover,
I 2 am interested!!
more to miss piggy tho.....u've got anything of her u wanna get rid off??!
Cya!
ryan

Ma Na Ma Na

Reaction score
Senior Grover

Yes I am very interested in seeing what you have. I am particularly interested in large muppets or sesame street characters say 3ft tall or bigger ? Can you help ?

E Mail me if you would be so kind, on

dwilliams@members.biauk.com

Many Thanks

Daniel Williams

2tal

Reaction score
Intrested in your list!

Hello!
Please share your list with me. I am particularly interested in an un-edited Muppet Family Christmas on video.
Thanks!

slc

Reaction score
life size BERT & ERNIE

Hey guy, If you have an advanced collection, have you ever seen or do you have lifesize BERT and ERNIE??

2tal

Reaction score
no lifesize ernie or bert

Sorry, slc, I do not have Ernie or Bert lifesize.