Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Telly

Reaction score
Roseanne MP3

Not entirely sure where I should've posted this. :embarrassed: BUT does anyone have the mp3 of the theme song to Roseanne's last season? I believe John Popper from Blues Traveller sang it. Thank you! :search: :big_grin:

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a request for two specific versions of Christmas classics. Since they aren't Muppet related I figured I'd post it here.

First is a version of "Deck The Halls" that has a bit of a Caribbean/Calypso sound to it.

The next is a version of "Jingle Bells" that sounds sort of like it'd be played during a hoedown.

Both of the tracks are instrumental, were released sometime before 1998 and may not have been released on CD.

Any help in tracking these songs down is appreciated. :search:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hi, doe anyone have the Living La Vida Mickey CDs? Thanks.
:smile:
I'd like that as well, but there is one particular holiday album that is going to be a gigantic PITA to track down easily (for me at least, living in the USA and not having any access to the Canadian iTunes catalog whatsoever, where it is actually in print and online), Anne Murray's Christmas Wishes album from 1981. It is woefully out of print in the States, and finding a new copy is going to be impossible (or close to it). If someone could please get me that one and the Living La Vida Mickey stuff, I'd truly appreciate it.

Email is bjdroopywanlund@gmail.com (since I have been remiss in coming here recently).

BJ

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'd like that as well, but there is one particular holiday album that is going to be a gigantic PITA to track down easily (for me at least, living in the USA and not having any access to the Canadian iTunes catalog whatsoever, where it is actually in print and online), Anne Murray's Christmas Wishes album from 1981. It is woefully out of print in the States, and finding a new copy is going to be impossible (or close to it). If someone could please get me that one and the Living La Vida Mickey stuff, I'd truly appreciate it.

Email is bjdroopywanlund@gmail.com (since I have been remiss in coming here recently).

BJ
sent.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Okay, this is a very stupid question, but...
Does anyone have the song ´somebody to love´ by queen on mp3?
Very silly, sure. But I don't have it :frown: !

Puckrox

Reaction score
anyone have an mp3 of
James Blunt California Gurls
Wow. I'd never heard this version before. I think I may prefer it to Perry's version (although Perry's version is still the most danceable song ever).

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
yea its pretty great... hoping some find it or it gets some sort of release

have an idea for a short film with it

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
well thanks to a good friend i was able to get it as an MP3 so if anyone wants it let me know