Seller Feedback

karamazov80

Reaction score
mrsieve

Just received a figure from mrsieve. It shipped from Canada to the U.S. with no problems. Great seller, great guy, highly recommended.

La Monstrua

Reaction score
NOT a good seller

Unfortunately I have to report Warrick as a NOT good seller. I ordered a Rosita plush and figure from Sesame Street A YEAR AGO. I traded him a bunch of NEW Wubbulous World DVDs. At first he kept telling me he would mail them soon. He never did. Now he doesn't return my emails. I think what is most disappointing is that he is a Senior Member on the boards and has done so much to petition companies for different things (like Fraggle Rock DVD box sets). I expected him to follow through.:cry:

whojedi

Reaction score
MaxGoof bought a couple of figures off of my auctions and paid lightening fast! Shipped them to him free of charge yesterday.

Excellent excellent buyer!

whojedi

Quazimoto

Reaction score
:attitude: Tis with a sad heart that I must report a bad trader/seller...

I had a post looking for a Boober (from Fraggle Rock) Hasbro Softie some time back and to my delight someone replied who said they had one to sell. Sadly, I haven't heard from them since expressing my leariness at sending cash (per their request). I offered to pay via paypal or personal check in the very same message (sent over two weeks ago), and have yet to hear anything back.

The member's username is FatBlueMuppet and I'm very saddened to have to say that the disappearing act after my refusal to send cash does indeed raise a big ole red flag about this particular member's credibility. I really didn't want to put something like this on here, but I much more so don't want an honest member of this forum to be scammed by a disreputable trader/seller.

:attitude: Sam Eagle would disapprove.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to a great seller/trader...

Eric C. aka Muppet Pro

The Muppet plushies I traded for arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Eric had great communication the whole way through the deal and was a joy to trade with. Other Muppet Central Forum members can feel at ease buying, selling to, or trading with Muppet Pro.

:smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
:I had a post looking for a Boober (from Fraggle Rock) Hasbro Softie some time back and to my delight someone replied who said they had one to sell. Sadly, I haven't heard from them since expressing my leariness at sending cash (per their request). I offered to pay via paypal or personal check in the very same message (sent over two weeks ago), and have yet to hear anything back.

The member's username is FatBlueMuppet and I'm very saddened to have to say that the disappearing act after my refusal to send cash does indeed raise a big ole red flag about this particular member's credibility. I really didn't want to put something like this on here, but I much more so don't want an honest member of this forum to be scammed by a disreputable trader/seller.
Well, that's two bad trades gone bad with him. :sympathy:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I retract my previous statements about FatBlueMuppet!

Recently he contacted me and explained why the last trade went bad, then offered to make up for it. I complied, he did make up for it, and now we are even. He's still around here, so you can try talking with him.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Reevz1977 great seller bought the backstage set off him.
Even it was off ebay he was nothing but great.

shimauta bought Sesame Street cellphone straps off him, very nice guy, fast delivery.

Booth a big PLUS from me.

Supermoi

Reaction score
I'm happy to report that haakonsmary is a great seller! She contacted me almost immediately after I posted in the forum requesting a 1984 Summer Muppet Magazine.

She allowed me to purchase it for a reasonable price, and throughout our communication was polite and professional. I received it in great time, and she even enclosed a little note with it wishing my enjoyment of it and thanks for the purchase; that really was a nice touch.

I thank her again for offering it to me, and also once again, I thank Muppet Central for having this forum available!