Swaehb! Swaehb!

Skye

Reaction score
Oh man! I'm so sorry you missed him, MBM! *sigh* Didn't he know he should've hung around longer? :wink:

You never know, though... there might be a next time when you will know he's there! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Eric was in England a while back visiting various sites and I didn't know that until he was gone...very frustrating!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
GOODNESS I had to dig to find this thread... <Ahem> Yo, SWA's! It's Steve's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! <Throws bagels in the air>

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It would be crazy to not to wish Steve a happy Birthday on his own thread! So happy good oay to Steve Witmire!

christyb

Reaction score
Somewhere in the parking lot of an abandoned building a man with flowing blond hair stood. His eyes watered with tears and unanswered questions, “Why you were the leader the beginning”

A girl shuffled her feet. She so hated to hurt him, “We were never meant to be. Our ages are too different. You are too married”

“Don’t you love me?" He replied reaching towards her begging.

She backs up to leave, “In a way yes but another has stolen my heart and obsession for fine male behinds.”

“What does he have that I don’t?"

Smiling she answered, “Plenty but I’m not telling you.”

With that the girl walked towards her Rockstar discreetly touching his behind leaving a piece of paper with her resignation on it. SWAHEB will never be the same. For Christyb had found her idol…..DC.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And lo, the remaining members were trapped, no escape for them possible from the ensuing deluging maelstrom. For 40 days and nights, it rained children... Did it, did it rain. Bo was plastered against the window, his face contorted in a shriek of panick... Toga swimming into the whirlpool rescuing her soddened popcorn and teddy bears and half-eaten bagels, her half eating the bagels caught by the lure of a shiny new book about the prawn instead. Shall this be the day the RHLC'ers have been waiting for? A chance to ransack the rained-out ruins of a once and noble ancient house of Whitmire?

Only the winds of time shall tell.

*OOC: If you couldn't tell, we miss yeh Chrissy B!

christyb

Reaction score
SWAHEB and Beau taught me everything I know about being a stalker. The world has Beau to thank for this!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh well that's just great, leave me here behind with the 'baby' again. This is both our responsibility, CB! You can't just leave me here to control it! It's a beast, it takes over your mind! Nooooooooo!

*cough*

Swaehb...