The New Pawns & Puppets Website

Iokitek

Reaction score
We've finally got our Pawns and Puppets website up. The content is still limited to some banners and a wallpaper. But we are also going to make some avatar pictures etc. And we also have some plans for more wallpapers and other sockpuppets plus a Sockpuppet Tutorial!

Feel free to pay us a visit and let us know what you think!

Iokitek

Reaction score
Hey thanks :smile: I really appreciate the feedback.

I suppose not many people are very impressed by what we have so far though. But neither am I :stick_out_tongue: We are just generating content and practising working in a studio with lighting and stuff. I actually have much better looking puppets in the works. But they cost alot of time to build. So I thought I'd make these for the website in the mean time. In my opinion they work so well that they would be ideal for children. And that's why I want to dedicate a page to a sockpuppet tutorial. So stay tuned!

charlynoa

Reaction score
Nice site so far.
I am going to join the forum, but have a little technical probs (made a new system on my computer just yesterday and there is some software missing, yet, such as java environment etc.).

I am really looking forward seeing more of your work :smile:

Iokitek

Reaction score
Thanks Charly :smile: Ofcourse you are always welcome to join the forums. You'd actually be the first member!

Well I hope to see you there then.