Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Good answer. Next time I have to go to court, I'm calling you! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
that is a good answer Greg and thanks for all your doing your site is wonderfull. I hate to dissagree with you though but our very own inside source Secret Squeeral said that they where not busy and i belive them.
I am really begging to belive that some other people other then some fans are really not liking the way Disney is doing. I mean frist they fire the CEO and now they are trying and making changes with the prefromers. I could see it if they where busy but as was stated earlyer in the this thread they where not busy. I would think they must be preety busy to not take the time to do a what 10 to 15 minite show evrey 2 weeks come on now really how busy can one person be!!!! i mean i have a lot to do but i still have time to come on here and stuff and im not lossing any sleep.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, a 15 minute spot does not take that long. Now maybe Steve was busy with this world trip thing, but then Bill should have stepped in for Statler as usual. If there are no muppet productions in production then there is nothing keeping the performers busy. Ernie doesn ot have much screen time on Sesame Street so I doubt that is keeping Steve busy all year like Kevin is busy with Elmo and other responsibilities. Ernie has a 5 minute taped bit that is often reused and there are only like 23 shows a year. I think he has time to do the movies.com thing.

The news on the muppets was so promising and now it's just dreadful.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whew! Glad to know I did the right thing.

BTW: Should I be bringing my rubber chicken into the courthouse?

Lynnette

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Whew! Glad to know I did the right thing.

BTW: Should I be bringing my rubber chicken into the courthouse?
I think it depends if it's a civil or criminal case - but don't quote me on that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jude: Kevin, do all your lawyers, balifes, etcetera contain a Mahna Mahna (doo, do, do, doo, doo) in their avatar? *recalling the Byron case*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Jude: Kevin, do all your lawyers, balifes, etcetera contain a Mahna Mahna (doo, do, do, doo, doo) in their avatar? *recalling the Byron case*
No. Usually their avatars contain an ball-and-chain...

...uh oh.