ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini, will I survive a trip to Canada with 15 teenagers later this month? Will we be forced to stay there forever because it's hard getting back into the US?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Oh Great Fozzini, will I survive a trip to Canada with 15 teenagers later this month? Will we be forced to stay there forever because it's hard getting back into the US?
Gazing into the Crystal Banana I foresee that the trip will be successful--just take lots of extra strength aspirin. One person going shall be yelled at, and will rightfully deserve it! I see you getting back into the US, but LO! Someone shall be questioned...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini, will my family figure out what we're doing for our vacation before we actually leave for said vacation?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Oh Great Fozzini, will my family figure out what we're doing for our vacation before we actually leave for said vacation?
Seeing as The Great Fozzini has been short on time, I've seemed to have missed this question. Thusly, I shall say that decidedly so a decision shall be made prior to trip departure.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh Great Fozzini, will the crazy driving of my father ever come to cease?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Oh Great Fozzini, will the crazy driving of my father ever come to cease?
When he lands in that tree, yes.